Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 yr old bulking log: my goal to get to 105kg

j_oel

This will be my stat update to come back at the start of 2016. The last 15 weeks or so I've been maintaining 90kg on trt (doctors prescription) now back in full force I am ready to set out a new goal of 100-105 kg or for all you yanks 220-230lbs in 15-20 weeks. Here's what I look like currently View attachment 139203View attachment 139213

My stats are 90kg (200lbs) with a 405lb deadlift, 235lb bench and 325lb squat. Yes power to weight ratio I'm not that strong but size has always been my goal. Arms are 16 inches, legs are 23 and 1/2.

Follow me as I quest on the biggest bulk I've ever done!!

So you are 16 and already messed up your hormone levels to the point you need permanent TRT? Definitely not something to be proud of.

So you are 16 and already messed up your hormone levels to the point you need permanent TRT? Definitely not something to be proud of.

Actually, I was submitted to trt after being in a car accident that left me hormone deficient which at my age is rare and very unhealthy, it was never due to use of anabolics. Having low t for six months I did everything I could to bring it back and nothing worked, and I was submitted to trt.

Maybe understand facts instead of jumping to conclusion and not knowing WHY I am.

Top Bottom