Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Yeah she's kinda nice like that bless her 😉,
Thank you huni and you too !

Keto diet starts tomorrow , can't wait to see the results hopefully my abs will show full time ;)

Keep killing it !! Let me know how your keto goes, do you use those strips to pee on to check for ketones? ( can't recall the name of them!!)

Thanks buddy ;), well I did intend on using them but when I ask the physician for them she's asked why I needed them so I told her lol and she went ape
Saying how was dangerous and how she wouldn't sell me them haha I was like chill missus lol,
Think I'm going to have to just do the breath test haha.
Yeah I will keep you posted ;)

MON CHEST N BI's ...ALL 10x10 done with 45 second rest between sets ..

Chest - 15 degree incline bench @ 35kg 10x10
Decline Flies- @ 15kg 2x8
5mins stretch....
Bi's -seated DB curls @ 10kg 10x10 preacher machine 2x8 @ 24kgs
5mins stretch

CARDIOx4 2mins steady 1 fast

Day 2 of Keto diet feel slightly sluggish and dam hungry lol...

Thanks buddy ;), well I did intend on using them but when I ask the physician for them she's asked why I needed them so I told her lol and she went ape
Saying how was dangerous and how she wouldn't sell me them haha I was like chill missus lol,
Think I'm going to have to just do the breath test haha.
Yeah I will keep you posted ;)

Ahhh doctors what do they even know right!!? Well I found when I switch into fat for fuel mode I start to feel euphoric once the initial sluggishness leaves, haven't been there for quite some time. Just carb cycle now seems to work ok, and HiT like you do is awesome for the fat burn! Nice workout btw keep pushing it the sluggishness will leave!;) -Mike

MON CHEST N BI's ...ALL 10x10 done with 45 second rest between sets ..

Chest - 15 degree incline bench @ 35kg 10x10
Decline Flies- @ 15kg 2x8
5mins stretch....
Bi's -seated DB curls @ 10kg 10x10 preacher machine 2x8 @ 24kgs
5mins stretch

CARDIOx4 2mins steady 1 fast

Day 2 of Keto diet feel slightly sluggish and dam hungry lol...

Looking great D! Keep it up girl.

Ahhh doctors what do they even know right!!? Well I found when I switch into fat for fuel mode I start to feel euphoric once the initial sluggishness leaves, haven't been there for quite some time. Just carb cycle now seems to work ok, and HiT like you do is awesome for the fat burn! Nice workout btw keep pushing it the sluggishness will leave!;) -Mike

Hey thank you for sharing that mike , I will look forward to that feeling lol,
I'm just going to keep 12 mins HIT training after each workout , then 40 mins fasted slow cardio Sat mornings.
Hope that's sufficient ..
Thanks for the kind words nows when I need them lol ;)

Hows this leg workout feel compared to your normal squat routine? Did you do wide or narrow for leg press? Im still not sure what difference that makes but apparently it does. lol

I feel like narrow leg press works on rounding your glutes but I don't like the stress on the knees.

Top Bottom