Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New but also old member, advice on cycle please, plus my pic

Shredded1

Ok bros. I haven't posted under this name until now. A few years back I was "Anavarkid". I just took some time off the boards for a while and I thought I might as well say hello to everyone. By the way the board is looking pretty good. Anyway my stats are: 34 years old, 5 foot 7, 186 pounds. Right now I am in week 8 of a great cycle. Weeks 1-6, 75mg. fina(injection) EOD. Weeks 2-10 ttokkyo Eq 400mg. every 6 days. Weeks 2 to 4, 50 mg. winny tabs every day. Weeks 4 to 7 100mg winny tabs ED. Clen and cytomel weeks 2 to 5. Ok, so I was getting pretty ripped but not gaining a lot of mass, so I decided to do 1 week of A-bombs at 50 mg a day. That was week 6. I took .25 of arimidex with that a day. Right after that I started 50 mg D-bol everyday. I'm into that 4 days now. Oh I also shot 250 mg of Omnadren 2 days ago and today, and I am still taking the arimidex. I will be taking HCG and clomid at the end of my cycle. I pretty much know I f**ked up my cut cycle but now my weight is going up fast with not much bloat. Should I do 12 weeks or end at 10, and if I should do 12 how should I end things? Back on the A-bombs? Back on the winny? Clen and T-3 again? Any help would be appreciated. I'll try to post a pic also.

legs

I couldn't get my legs in there. I'll try to get a digital camera for that. My web cam couldn't do it. Later bros

a bombs, dbol, sust? Those are all pretty harsh. I wouldn't run them 10 weeks even if that's what you're wondering(maybe the sust but that's it) Yeah, I know I'm a pussy but I still value long term health and long term gains. I would use something like anavar or primo at the end. I'm not an expert in "how to come off" so I'll leave that to the vets. But I do know from experience that they are relatively safe and can help preserve some gains.

Your pic looks great, I hope you can keep most of it. Good job. Later.

cycle

Thanks M.O.D.. Freakshow, I only did 1 week of a-bombs. Yeah and maybe I should stop the d-bol, but I feel fine. I do have anavar , but no primos until next week. Maybe I'll just end it with winnys, clen and t-3. I should keep most of my size as I had 12 years of off and on lifting without gear. I started when I was 30 (using gear) and I have tried most- especially sust and primo, which are probably my all time favorites. I like them all though. I noticed with the fina, at around the 5th week, when I got mad, I got really mad and it took a long time to calm down. Once I stopped the fina I was fine after a few days. Thats the first time I've ever had the so called "roid rage" but I guess fina gets into your brain- so I read. Other than that a little kidney pain, but nothing the cranberry and milk thistle couldn't handle. Oh yeah and some sleeplessness with the clen and t-3. Thanks again and I hope some vets can help me end this cycle correctly.

Sounds like you know what you are doing, you look like you are holding some water, as a few people have said but not too much. Looking real solid though. Sounds like a lot of shit or atleast it looks a little confusing. By the way what part of Boston are you from?

Top Bottom