Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New but also old member, advice on cycle please, plus my pic

Ok thanks again bros. I have done probably 6 or 7 cycles, but nothing like I have just finished up. I think I have now tried everything, well almost everything, except HGH. My last 5 or 6 cycles except for my first, I didn't really get enough gear for each cycle. This time I spent 3 grand and I have enough for 20 cycles :D My buddy did the same also, except he spent close to 10 grand...the crazy bastard. There are some great sources out there and I give them a huge thumbs up for service... not to mention the great prices. Anyway off of that subject. hardbody_jr, no I haven't been clubbing in a while. I'm married with a child. A beautiful 4 year old daughter. Not to mention my hot wife. She doesn't let me go because she sees how much the young girlies give me attention. Mark4124, I live near tufts...right out of Medford square. Where do you work out? I would think Tufts would have a nice gym. gymratpa, thanks my tats have just begun! I'm going to get one in every state. So far NewHampshire, Connecticut, and Arizona. Illinois next month and Massachusetts soon too as they just legalized it this year. Later

I think I am going to commute to Tufts this year. I need money and I can get some good cash from loan overdrawing by commuting. At any rate, Tufts has a nice gym. I have two good friends who are pretty crazy about lifting and I spend damn near 3hrs a day in the gym sometimes. One of my friends is amazing. 6'1" 220lbs, under 8% bf, naturally. Most of the guys at Tufts are just wierd though. Little nerotic bitches. I have had known guys who have been aneroxic, guys who are like 130lbs and 18% bf but tell me they look like Bruce Lee, and then we have a huge crew of ultra weak foreign guys. One of our most insane friends would wear sunglasses to ever glass and at night, openly admitted to anyone who wanted to know that he did roids, and used to pose before finals. It is a funny place, if you get a kick out of wackjobs. But yeah, we have a pretty nice gym. Interesting benchs. We have some of the conventional height ones, but we also have some nice ones that are really low to the ground. Hey, if you wanna lift with myself and some of my friends sometime when the school year starts you are certainly welcome. Hell, if you started going with us and you made it a regular thing maybe you could get in there for free. Free gyms are always the best.

Also, another point, which I think you kinda elluded to with your club comment Shredded, but no one else seemed to mention. You look young! Not that its a bad thing. I would like to look like I am in my 20s when I am 34. Who the hell says that steriods age you! Look at Arnold. He is 54 but looks about 30!

Hey Mark, I'd work out with you anytime...when you get back to Tufts. One of my good friends, who is one of the moderators on the finiplix board, I met online before he was the moderator and we work out together when ever we get a chance to.

http://pub24.ezboard.com/bfinaplix

His name on the board is NJ and he really knows his stuff and I have learned lots at that board about fina and a few other things.

Thanks for the comment about looking young. I'll finish this post later. Got to go

Cool, you'll be hearing from me in September for sure! I will probably be starting decca and d-bol then too and certainly looking forward to it.

Omnivore..... Mikes in Medford. I used to go to super fitness in Malden. Both are great gyms but super fitness gets the thumbs up for the best gym on the east coast, by a couple of fitness mags. I forget which ones, but they have it posted on the wall in there. I go to Mikes because it is 2 minutes from my house. Convenience is everything to me now that I have a family. Bloodymule....Thanks and more ink on the way!

Mark-what year are you-by the way, the guy with the sunglasses wouldn't happened to be named(initials) JR.hehehehe. yea the Tufts gym is nice-more juiers than you think in there too....;)

Top Bottom