Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neighbor issue: let's crowdsource a solution / murder plot

one must consider this is coming from a lady that lives in the country and always has some potions brewing in a pot over a fire.

:qt:
Oh, you have no idea how I fucking wish that were the truth. I live at what I call the corner of State and Main in a HIGHLY urbanized suburban area. I have NO privacy and it's so fucking noisy I can't keep my windows open at night.

Gotta disagree here (shocking, I know!). A) I've spent maybe 27 minutes total on all this, so there's that. B) So you obviously don't believe that property value is affected by anything outside your own actual property?! So let's say I'm trying to sell my house and a prospective buyer comes by and sees jagoff doing a drug deal. That's not my business?! That doesn't affect me?!
See, I'm in a situation where I'm seriously considering that to get out of this neighborhood and move to another part of the country my husband and I might have to abandon our house, I can't get too worked up. You have to have been really fucked in the ass by real estate to get as jaded as I am over shit like this (besides, I'd take one druggie over a church full of fucking Jehovah's Witnesses who completely block up the street three times a week).

I bought a house 20 years ago. Now my neighbors, who have improved/renovated houses, are incapable of selling said houses for $15,000 more than my property was listed for back when I bought it. Real estate is a gamble, just like any other speculative investment. Hense my philosohy, real estate and reproduction are both highly over-rated.

Seriously, you don't need to worry about this. What KX250 said is what will happen. Mom will croak, then druggie will come into inheritance and it will all go up his nose, into his arm or whatever. Odds are, he'll sell the house and use the money to move somewhere cheaper and more convenient to his drugs of choice and party his brains out on the proceeds.

If he keeps the house, he might OD. Worst comes to worst, you'll have to wait until he runs out of money and the house is either foreclosed on or goes up for sheriff's sale because he doesn't have enough neurons firing to remember to pay his bills and taxes.

Look, you said he's a halfway decent guy sober, wait until you next see him engaged in this activity, and take a picture of it. Then go tell him to keep his personal business out of public eye as you hand him the photo. Really want to be effective? Get a couple of the neighbors to go over with you as you convey the message.

If it really burns your ass, get over the whole "I don't squeal" thing. That shit only flies when it's people you've made a committment to, people you have some responsibility to. You made no promises to this man, you owe him no loyalties.

are you selling your house? are your neighbors selling their house? if not I guess your property value isn't a real issue

what kind of drugs are we talkin here? anything thats going to bring violence?

I guess ignoring it or talkin to cop buddies would be the way to go...all of my cop friends would've taken turns driving down the street and glaring at the guy to curb his new found boldness..win/win . No outward snitching gettin the dude arrested over dime bags and you get the guy to go back to bein quiet about it

But he says he doesn't want to snitch. He thinks he's blaque, got street rules to honor and lives in south central.

Then he should just live with it or move.

c

If u ain't gonna rat him out byu leaving a ananoymojus message on crime stoppers.

then you shojudl just deal with it. Since all your other suggestions are uber geigh and not even serious. Stay in your house and live yhoyur life.

c

If u ain't gonna rat him out byu leaving a ananoymojus message on crime stoppers.

then you shojudl just deal with it. Since all your other suggestions are uber geigh and not even serious. Stay in your house and live yhoyur life.

c

Engrish?

check yes or no.

Synopsis of issue and situation:

I live in a pretty nice neighborhood. Nothing too high-end, but safe and friendly. Mostly an older generation neighborhood (traditional Italian types, jnevin and ortizle). All my immediate neighbors are cool and pretty quiet / chill. Across the street is an old Italian couple (the Squizzero's, both early 80's). When I first moved in a year ago, the maildude warned me about their son. He's probably mid-40's and still lives with them. It's obvious that he's got some drug issues. He doesn't drive and is always walking up the street and back (most likely to meet his dealer so his parents don't see him doing it at the house). He's actually a really nice dude and is super cordial to me and everyone here. Even cuts the neighbor's lawn for them sometimes.

Now, his father passed away a few weeks ago. And moms isn't doing too well (saw an ambulance there the other day). Druggie Assface is already getting bolder - watched him do two deals directly in front of his / my house yesterday (walked up to a car and exchanged money / baggy). Assuming moms passes away soon and Jagoff gets the house, I can't have drug deals goin down like that. Lowers my property value. Need some ideas here. Ratting him out is NOT an option. A few thoughts:

- I have some very close friends who are cops. Off the record, could have them fuck with him a bit.
- I could just ragingly blow up his spot. When the drug car pulls up and he runs out of the house to meet the driver, I could just walk outside and scream (in a nerdy, white guy voice) "Hey guys!!! Whatcha got there?!!!!"
- Murder him

I wouldn't even worry about it.... If he's that big a drug douche, he'll sell the house as soon as mom passes.... and party for 6 months, then be on the street..

You're spending too much time thinking about your neighbors are doing. Mind your own business. If his business doesn't slop over onto your business, everything is kopasetic. Your business stops when you step over your property line, same for him.

yep!
your trying to sell ur house right now? if not, just chill.:cool: He's not up on your business so you should do the same for him.

If you sense danger to your person or loved ones, then let cops come and do their job. I don't understand why such an action is not an option for you:confused:

Synopsis of issue and situation:

- I have some very close friends who are cops. Off the record, could have them fuck with him a bit.

this.

something like "my nephew/cousin/parents live on this block, and i don't want to see any more drug dealers stopping here. i don't care what you do, just not on this block"

See, I'm in a situation where I'm seriously considering that to get out of this neighborhood and move to another part of the country my husband and I might have to abandon our house, I can't get too worked up. You have to have been really fucked in the ass by real estate to get as jaded as I am over shit like this (besides, I'd take one druggie over a church full of fucking Jehovah's Witnesses who completely block up the street three times a week).

I bought a house 20 years ago. Now my neighbors, who have improved/renovated houses, are incapable of selling said houses for $15,000 more than my property was listed for back when I bought it. Real estate is a gamble, just like any other speculative investment. Hense my philosohy, real estate and reproduction are both highly over-rated.

I've seriously thought about abandoning my house I've lost so much $$$$$$$$$$ I'll never recover - plus I really just need to move out of this house...and I cant. Its driving me crazy.

I have the same type of douche who does the same thing out of his parents house down the street from me. Its annoying to say the least. All the shady people stopping by, different cars all the time... oh well. What do you do

Top Bottom