Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neighbor issue: let's crowdsource a solution / murder plot

KillahBee

Synopsis of issue and situation:

I live in a pretty nice neighborhood. Nothing too high-end, but safe and friendly. Mostly an older generation neighborhood (traditional Italian types, jnevin and ortizle). All my immediate neighbors are cool and pretty quiet / chill. Across the street is an old Italian couple (the Squizzero's, both early 80's). When I first moved in a year ago, the maildude warned me about their son. He's probably mid-40's and still lives with them. It's obvious that he's got some drug issues. He doesn't drive and is always walking up the street and back (most likely to meet his dealer so his parents don't see him doing it at the house). He's actually a really nice dude and is super cordial to me and everyone here. Even cuts the neighbor's lawn for them sometimes.

Now, his father passed away a few weeks ago. And moms isn't doing too well (saw an ambulance there the other day). Druggie Assface is already getting bolder - watched him do two deals directly in front of his / my house yesterday (walked up to a car and exchanged money / baggy). Assuming moms passes away soon and Jagoff gets the house, I can't have drug deals goin down like that. Lowers my property value. Need some ideas here. Ratting him out is NOT an option. A few thoughts:

- I have some very close friends who are cops. Off the record, could have them fuck with him a bit.
- I could just ragingly blow up his spot. When the drug car pulls up and he runs out of the house to meet the driver, I could just walk outside and scream (in a nerdy, white guy voice) "Hey guys!!! Whatcha got there?!!!!"
- Murder him

Synopsis of issue and situation:

I live in a pretty nice neighborhood. Nothing too high-end, but safe and friendly. Mostly an older generation neighborhood (traditional Italian types, jnevin and ortizle). All my immediate neighbors are cool and pretty quiet / chill. Across the street is an old Italian couple (the Squizzero's, both early 80's). When I first moved in a year ago, the maildude warned me about their son. He's probably mid-40's and still lives with them. It's obvious that he's got some drug issues. He doesn't drive and is always walking up the street and back (most likely to meet his dealer so his parents don't see him doing it at the house). He's actually a really nice dude and is super cordial to me and everyone here. Even cuts the neighbor's lawn for them sometimes.

Now, his father passed away a few weeks ago. And moms isn't doing too well (saw an ambulance there the other day). Druggie Assface is already getting bolder - watched him do two deals directly in front of his / my house yesterday (walked up to a car and exchanged money / baggy). Assuming moms passes away soon and Jagoff gets the house, I can't have drug deals goin down like that. Lowers my property value. Need some ideas here. Ratting him out is NOT an option. A few thoughts:

- I have some very close friends who are cops. Off the record, could have them fuck with him a bit.
- I could just ragingly blow up his spot. When the drug car pulls up and he runs out of the house to meet the driver, I could just walk outside and scream (in a nerdy, white guy voice) "Hey guys!!! Whatcha got there?!!!!"
- Murder him

I obviously don't understand the dangers because I would already have ratted him out.

I obviously don't understand the dangers because I would already have ratted him out.

Ha. It's not about danger. Ratting isn't something I would do.

(and for the record, cops don't give a shit about some scumbag living in a decent white person neighborhood buying dime bags)

Seriously.

You let this slide then next week there will be crack pipe hittin' bliques squatting in your apartment & the constant drone of police sirens, handguns going off & couples having blazing rows as your audio backdrop.

(and for the record, cops don't give a shit about some scumbag living in a decent white person neighborhood buying dime bags)

I guess that is the good thing about living where I do. Every neighbor would have already called the police and he would be looking at the slammer now.

I have no qualms about ratting out some drug dealing piece of shit. To delay will cause you much bigger pain than you just listed. Wait until you have kids and they are put in harms ways due to his actions.

If the cops dont care whats the problem bor
I dont see how your property value is affected if there are no crime reports added to the area, since the cops dont care.
Why is snitching not an option, this isnt an episode of teh sopranos, its real

I guess that is the good thing about living where I do. Every neighbor would have already called the police and he would be looking at the slammer now.

I have no qualms about ratting out some drug dealing piece of shit. To delay will cause you much bigger pain than you just listed. Wait until you have kids and they are put in harms ways due to his actions.

If I had kids, my approach would probably be different. Also, if I had a 15 inch cock, I'd probably be more confident. But since neither is reality, I'll have to play the cards I've been dealt.

Ratting just isn't something I'm interested in right now. And again, a white dude buying dime bags out his parent's house with no other complaints isn't really a priority for cops.

If I had kids, my approach would probably be different. Also, if I had a 15 inch cock, I'd probably be more confident. But since neither is reality, I'll have to play the cards I've been dealt.

Ratting just isn't something I'm interested in right now. And again, a white dude buying dime bags out his parent's house with no other complaints isn't really a priority for cops.

Look, now that revealed you don't have a 15" cock, I realize I am never going to relate to your circumstances. Carry on.

You're spending too much time thinking about your neighbors are doing. Mind your own business. If his business doesn't slop over onto your business, everything is kopasetic. Your business stops when you step over your property line, same for him.

While you don't approve of what he's doing, if you don't look at him, you won't see it. People don't like the fact I'm a wiccan. Nobody is telling them to come through my front door or step onto my property.

Top Bottom