Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin

thanks SBT2082 ! ive read a lot about slin and gear but i'm still not sure when to take those during the day . I don't use those as a weight loss but more of a lean bulk (gaining 4-6 lbs) . So if someone can help me to spread the dosage for a bulk !!

i used needtoslin once before and will def be getting it again soon....what i did was......on days i do 30 mins of cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, id take 2 needtoslin towards the end of my cardio session, that way by the time i finish up and get home, the 30 mins will have past and i can down my first meal, when i run it again i plan on doing my second dose with my pre workout meal, then my third dose towards the end of my lifting session so by the time i finish up and get home i can down a massive shake like with the cardio session

what do you mean by loading days? is this a good way to cycle carbs? ive always been interested but dont kno whow to do it....all ieat for carbs is oatmeal, brown rice, ezekiel bread, green veges and fruit, sometimes sugary stuff after my workouts

what do you mean by loading days? is this a good way to cycle carbs? ive always been interested but dont kno whow to do it....all ieat for carbs is oatmeal, brown rice, ezekiel bread, green veges and fruit, sometimes sugary stuff after my workouts

You you like since you eat a good moderate amount of complex carbs and have a good diet..Just use 1 cap am before meal, 1 mid day before meal, and 1 right before you do to bed. I find this is the most simple way to use need2slin and works for everyone. Some like to go 2/1/2 or 2/2/1 depending on what have of the day is the most carb heavy for you.. This product is a recomp product and will work for clean bulking or cutting. Use it well bulking to keep from getting to sloppy or use for cutting to drop a lot of body% and get lean hard with lots of muscle energy ether way you are using it.

Down approximately 2 lbs so far. Don't know if I've gained any lean mass. Body fat measurements to follow.

Down approximately 2 lbs so far. Don't know if I've gained any lean mass. Body fat measurements to follow.

its a recomp product so I know for a fact you have gained muscle and lost fat... Energy and strength is prob up also.. How you like the product so far bro???

Top Bottom