Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin

Bro there is no sides from slin except gaining LBM! Each pill is good for about 50g of carbs! Always take the slin 45-60 mins before a carb heavy meal or waxymaize shake! 1 in Am b4 breakfast, 1 b4 lifting that's where I like the waxymaize supp I take IDS. then one after workout with post shake and food (I like whey to build and muscle replenish) and 1 b4 bed on empty stomach. I get up at about 3 in the AM and chug a N2matrix and waxymaize shake! Good luck my friend! KILL THAT SHIT!

Bro there is no sides from slin except gaining LBM! Each pill is good for about 50g of carbs! Always take the slin 45-60 mins before a carb heavy meal or waxymaize shake! 1 in Am b4 breakfast, 1 b4 lifting that's where I like the waxymaize supp I take IDS. then one after workout with post shake and food (I like whey to build and muscle replenish) and 1 b4 bed on empty stomach. I get up at about 3 in the AM and chug a N2matrix and waxymaize shake! Good luck my friend! KILL THAT SHIT!

Great advice. keep in mind n2slin still works awesome with out a lot of carbs too. Helps reserve muscle well you are in kato. Combine with gear and addirllen this can cause big time drops in bf% well maintaining every once of muscle.

I take two 30 minutes prior to eating my once a week 3 bowl cheat meal of honey comb :). Still lean.

Great advice. keep in mind n2slin still works awesome with out a lot of carbs too. Helps reserve muscle well you are in kato. Combine with gear and addirllen this can cause big time drops in bf% well maintaining every once of muscle.

Needto as usuall is right! Alot of people only take 25-30g. It sounded like you were on a bulk diet so I suggested more carbs. Either way it's a very versatile supp. Also awesome call on the GEAR Needto, that is a must! Hope all is going well for ya!

yeahh trying need2slin too ! just wondering about the dosage for a bulking 4 weeks of need2slin and gear . not sure how many bottle that i gotta buy. i think that 2 of each is good enough. 6 caps of need2slin a day and 9 caps of gear a day. Does that make sense ?

Top Bottom