Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin

what do you mean by loading days? is this a good way to cycle carbs? ive always been interested but dont kno whow to do it....all ieat for carbs is oatmeal, brown rice, ezekiel bread, green veges and fruit, sometimes sugary stuff after my workouts
Yeah that is ideal bro:)

the best way to take need2slin is 2 caps with a fat bowl of oatmeal 20-30 minutes pre workout. my favorite pre workout its the best natural alternative to pre workout drinks. its like using food to get the pumps that you would normally get from jack3d or no xplode etc.

Body fat measurement today was 22.6%. Will have to wait and see what the results are after a couple of weeks.

the best way to take need2slin is 2 caps with a fat bowl of oatmeal 20-30 minutes pre workout. my favorite pre workout its the best natural alternative to pre workout drinks. its like using food to get the pumps that you would normally get from jack3d or no xplode etc.

My sole purpose of using it is for fat loss, I had no idea my body fat percentage had gone up to 22.6%.

My NEED2SLIN is in the mail. Cant wait to try this out. Will this still add LBM while in pct after BEASTDROL. I'll be using w/ ANCIENT STRENGTH and GEAR as I want to keep all my gains from the Beast. What kind of results can I expect?

i received my need2slin and gear 4 days ago .. i live in canada and the shipping was so fast i am amazed!! i started to take em 3 days ago . I already feel more full and more hungry too .. i dont know if its normal ! i guess so .. I am looking to put on a bit of weight (about 5lbs) in 6 weeks .. id like to hear from people who have used those 2 products for a bulking purpose. thank you guys

i received my need2slin and gear 4 days ago .. i live in canada and the shipping was so fast i am amazed!! i started to take em 3 days ago . I already feel more full and more hungry too .. i dont know if its normal ! i guess so .. I am looking to put on a bit of weight (about 5lbs) in 6 weeks .. id like to hear from people who have used those 2 products for a bulking purpose. thank you guys

Like 3 caps of needtoslin with a 200+ carb meal and 4 gear every meal. I think that would be enough.

Top Bottom