Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin. Maximum Daily Number of Caps?

legendz

I've been taking Need2Slin to help me cut fat. I've been stacking it with Alpha-T2 and will soon add Forged Burner to the mix.

The recommendations I've read say to take two caps before meals containing 40g of carbs. It's also recommended to take two caps before and another two caps after workouts. I've just been wondering is there a maximum daily number of caps of Need2Slin that I shouldn't go over?

I've been conservative and not going over four or five caps a day. For example, one cap before breakfast, one before working out (on an empty stomach), another after the workout (with a shake) and one each before lunch and/or dinner. But would it be better to use more? Say, two caps before breakfast, two before lunch, two before working out, one or two after working out and one or two before dinner? That would be eight to ten caps per day of the Slin on workout days, five or six on nonworkout days. Plus the rest of the stack.

What would be best?

I used need2slin once, I started at 2 caps with breakfast and 2 with dinner ( my most carb heavy meals). I did this for a few days before I got back to the gym in full force, I ended up going with 2 in the AM, 2 pre workout, 2 post workout, and 2 before bed with a low carb low fat protein shake. I found this to be best. In terms of results I went from 27% BF to 19% BF. I know the results seem a little over the top to some but I started a very strict diet when I started taking it, cutting out all fast food that I had eaten on a regular basis before. I also ran albuterol with it but I didn't realize I needed to cut caffeine while taking albuterol and I think I negated the albuterol effects as I was a very heavy caffeine drinker at the time. In terms of using need2slin again I would say I am 100% getting myself some more in the future. Hope this helps.

I've been taking Need2Slin to help me cut fat. I've been stacking it with Alpha-T2 and will soon add Forged Burner to the mix.

The recommendations I've read say to take two caps before meals containing 40g of carbs. It's also recommended to take two caps before and another two caps after workouts. I've just been wondering is there a maximum daily number of caps of Need2Slin that I shouldn't go over?

I've been conservative and not going over four or five caps a day. For example, one cap before breakfast, one before working out (on an empty stomach), another after the workout (with a shake) and one each before lunch and/or dinner. But would it be better to use more? Say, two caps before breakfast, two before lunch, two before working out, one or two after working out and one or two before dinner? That would be eight to ten caps per day of the Slin on workout days, five or six on nonworkout days. Plus the rest of the stack.

What would be best?
I have gone up to 8 caps in one day, since you are cutting, I feel 6 should be the max, any more caps than that tells me you are taking too many caps during your cut.

The boys can hop in if i'm incorrect but i believe each cap is good for approx 40-50 carbs, i have used 2 -6 i a day depending on my intake but always 30 min prior to carb consumption

is it ok to take needtoslin and alpha t2 at the same time in the morning, i only ask cause they both contain synephrine....hcl, and methyl

2 cap 3 times a day is all anyone could ever need. And truthfully many see great results of just 1 cap 3 times a day

Okay, needto and andrew. I'll follow your advice. No more than six caps of Need2Slin per day. I suppose it could be two at breakfast, two at lunch and two at dinner. Nice and straightforward. Thanks for the help, as always.

The boys can hop in if i'm incorrect but i believe each cap is good for approx 40-50 carbs, i have used 2 -6 i a day depending on my intake but always 30 min prior to carb consumption

I've also been taking my N2S caps about a half-hour before my most carb-heavy meals. (And I've been eating less carbs, of course.)

is it ok to take needtoslin and alpha t2 at the same time in the morning, i only ask cause they both contain synephrine....hcl, and methyl

I've been taking both together for a couple weeks now (currently taking two caps of each supp together) and feel just fine. The combination is apparently effective, as I do seem to be losing fat (Of course, I also have the increased cardio to thank). Also, prior to starting my cut, I asked for some supplement suggestions and I didn't see any objections or other problems with stacking the T2 and N2S.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/supplement-help-losing-fat-713361.html

I think the main thing to be aware of is to not use these supps for too long a time frame (e.g., no longer than two months). I do plan to stop my cut stack entirely by early October or so.

Top Bottom