Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin. Maximum Daily Number of Caps?

Okay, needto and andrew. I'll follow your advice. No more than six caps of Need2Slin per day. I suppose it could be two at breakfast, two at lunch and two at dinner. Nice and straightforward. Thanks for the help, as always.

That is how I would do it. Or 1 each and the bottle last 6 weeks.

So, I finally started taking the Forged Burner this morning. Just one pill to assess my tolerance. My worst concern was the potential to feel "jittery" but, in actuality and happily, I didn't feel jittery at all; just had a little extra energy, which is precisely what I was seeking. (Well, that and burning the fat, of course.) I'll keep paying close attention over the next few days to see if there are any tolerance changes, but I imagine my tolerance will just improve, like it did with the Alpha-T2.

At some point I may try taking two caps of the Forged Burner for the feeling of "extreme energy" (as quoted from the bottle), but I think pretty much one cap is the extent of the dose I'll usually take of the Burner during this cut stack. That stacked with the Alpha-T2 (two caps AM, then one cap six to eight hours later) plus the Need2Slin (two caps 30 mins before each carb-rich (relatively speaking) meal or just one cap before a meal with fewer carbs, never more than six caps in a day) should be fine.

Keep killing that shit legendz my man... Love the avi by the way.. Used to whach the cartoon but I bet no one knows about that shit.

Keep killing that shit legendz my man... Love the avi by the way.. Used to whach the cartoon but I bet no one knows about that shit.

Yeah, I saw that image of Conan and couldn't really resist. Such an intriguing rendering. I didn't know there was a cartoon. The movie with Arnold is the version that always comes to my mind first. Conan was one of several "musclegods of yore" (or something like that) I'd thought about: Hercules was another, but, especially, Thor (was a big fan of the comic books when I was a kid). I've always loved the Hulk too (starting with the old TV series with Lou Ferrigno). :)

Top Bottom