Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need input from men who actually lift

Your shirt would read: "I went to University for 9 years and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

Hahahahah

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Making $100k+\yr and saving money shopping at Walmart and no taxes to the IRS. I enjoy being an illiterate retard after 3 degrees and 9 yrs university. $40 is unjustified for your t shirt otherwise u wouldn't be on this forum asking if its cool. Not a money making venture unless u market to the morons that constitute the general population, ie., lobatomized idiots who don't lift. So maybe you will become a millionaire!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

*lobotomized*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this shit from bigassturd, uh trolling? Actually I do have 3 degrees u fuck. Stop your condescending potty mouth little man. Nexus 7 is a very good tablet. Stay working at 1800eatshit. I work in a hospital you little shit. Now stop trolling. 9 years university. Verstehen Sie oder sollte ich wiedersagen Fraulein? Halt dein mund schweinhund!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

He cursed someone in German what a brilliant mutha fucker

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

It is. The entire business major is a joke. Most business degrees are like 2 year tech schools to teach you how to manage a wait staff at Roberto's. That's why redscam got one online.

haha@2 years....nobody gives a BA in business in 2 years you limp muppet. If you had a couple brain cells left to rub together you'd know that finance, accounting, marketing etc, etc...are all business degrees. There is a "general" business degree you can get but that just says I know alot of things just not really all that well. Next time some dude at the bank is trying to esplain to your rotting hillbilly fgt face that your finances are completely fugged cause you've overspent your wifes money, he's doing that having logged more than 2 years at a business school. And no, not online...nobody hands out an accredited business degree online. You can qualify online for a job reading people's credentials at a security checkpoint though, totally.

haha@2 years....nobody gives a BA in business in 2 years you limp muppet. If you had a couple brain cells left to rub together you'd know that finance, accounting, marketing etc, etc...are all business degrees. There is a "general" business degree you can get but that just says I know alot of things just not really all that well. Next time some dude at the bank is trying to esplain to your rotting hillbilly fgt face that your finances are completely fugged cause you've overspent your wifes money, he's doing that having logged more than 2 years at a business school. And no, not online...nobody hands out an accredited business degree online. You can qualify online for a job reading people's credentials at a security checkpoint though, totally.

Paragraphs are your friend.

You do realize he's trolling you all, right? He has a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Texas, I'm fairly certain he knows how college works. He has no need to spend my money either, he makes more than enough for the both of us. And the only thing wrong with his dick is your troubling obsession with it. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Top Bottom