Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need input from men who actually lift

You do realize he's trolling you all, right? He has a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Texas, I'm fairly certain he knows how college works. He has no need to spend my money either, he makes more than enough for the both of us. And the only thing wrong with his dick is your troubling obsession with it. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Well if you like him so much why don't you fucking marry him?! Oh wait...

Well I took all your wonderful suggestions into consideration and went over it with my VP, my CFO, CEO and my Mom and we decided they all suck ass so I've designed the shirt geared towards spiritual yoga peeps and not meatheads ;-)
Thanks all for your input...I will still accept funny quotes making fun of Chris though ;-)

Yoga people are not spiritual. They are all say at home soccer moms that shit out a new kid every 9-12 months, then drag all those screaming brats out to Target or the grocery store during the day, while squeezing their fat asses in yoga pants for our amusement.

Yoga people are not spiritual. They are all say at home soccer moms that shit out a new kid every 9-12 months, then drag all those screaming brats out to Target or the grocery store during the day, while squeezing their fat asses in yoga pants for our amusement.

Not the yogies in Canada ;-)

What's wrong with a woman with giant hips and a thick ass? That isn't a problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom