Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need input from men who actually lift

blueta2

I've had a little side-line t shirt biz going and will now be making some gym shirts since I came into 100 men's black t-shirt for $40.
I want to make these for men at the gym so looking for input on what will work and what wont.

Men, do you prefer....

1- Black T shirt with White or Red writing/emblem?

2- Writing/ Emblem on front or back?

3- Which sayings do you like

A- When Life Gets Complicated I lift (see ex here http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.9756051.1909/fc,550x550,white.jpg)

B- A Picture of a barbell with the writing "This is my Therapy"

C- A Picture of a barbell with the writing "Home Sweet Home"

D- A Picture of a barbell with the writing "We all need a little Iron"

That's all I got....any suggestions?

Thanks

I've had a little side-line t shirt biz going and will now be making some gym shirts since I came into 100 men's black t-shirt for $40.
I want to make these for men at the gym so looking for input on what will work and what wont.

Men, do you prefer....

1- Black T shirt with White or Red writing/emblem?

2- Writing/ Emblem on front or back?

3- Which sayings do you like

A- When Life Gets Complicated I lift (see ex here http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.9756051.1909/fc,550x550,white.jpg)

B- A Picture of a barbell with the writing "This is my Therapy"

C- A Picture of a barbell with the writing "Home Sweet Home"

D- A Picture of a barbell with the writing "We all need a little Iron"

That's all I got....any suggestions?

Thanks

Let me give you some serious advice. No fucking real gym rat would wear a shirt with some gay ass shit like that wrote on it. Get you some skulls and gnarly shit mixed with some barbells and some quick to the point shit like BEAST or fuck yo gym ngr wrote on it and then men's will buy that shit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I prefer plain T's too, but if I do wear a shirt with a log it has to be soft touch water-based ink. I wouldn't clean my car with a T that has plastisol print on it.

White ink, front only (not some huge all-over print) & I don't like any of those sayings.

Thanks guys

Strong: So more hard core? I would not put anything derogatory on it

Woody: so small writing? What sayings do you like?

I used to have a shirt that said "bodybuilders have small penises". That shirt got a lot of attention. You need to come up with something like that.

Thanks guys

Strong: So more hard core? I would not put anything derogatory on it

Woody: so small writing? What sayings do you like?

I know you wouldn't want to use anything derogatory but yes way more hardcore for guys. I generally work out in a very big shirt that has my gym logo on it, but the shirts most guys wear they want to look bad ass or tough in some way. I see a lot of this in gyms I frequent. From a marketing stand point its all about making a 150 pound punk feel like he's a bad ass, look at all the Tap Out shit that's still out there.

Solid color tee's FTW!
2iwa8sm.jpg

I know you wouldn't want to use anything derogatory but yes way more hardcore for guys. I generally work out in a very big shirt that has my gym logo on it, but the shirts most guys wear they want to look bad ass or tough in some way. I see a lot of this in gyms I frequent. From a marketing stand point its all about making a 150 pound punk feel like he's a bad ass, look at all the Tap Out shit that's still out there.

I agree, they want to look bad ass. Tap Out are gym shirt?
Good input...thanks

I want to make something men will like to buy so I can get these 100 shirts sold and make some coin as well

Top Bottom