Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with getting rid of love handles...

goonieboy2008

Hi
I re-started training like 3 1/2 months ago,so far its going pretty well i lost a lot of body fat and gain some muscle.But the only place i find that the fat is still more noticeable is on my sides ( love handles ).I lost some but not as much as i wished.I just wanted to know to really get rid of that fat is it just something with the diet or is there any exercise i can do to melt those love handles off? thanks

hi
I am 6'2 220lbs i eat pretty clean during the week i cheat on weekends.I try to keep my protein intake at around 230-240g,carbs at about 350g and fat 110-120g.I eat alot of tuna,lean steak,chicken and i like lentils a lot.I tried to cut down a bit on bread but i still eat whole grain bread and tortillas.Take protein shake once sometimes twice a day.

What i did recently is cut down my carbs to around 200-250 and eat complex carbs @ breakfast , preworkout, postworkout.... also on days off i would drop carbs to 150 eat them during they day nothing complex before bed

whats your bf%

salt intake from preservitaves in food, maybe toppings like ketchup or something, etc? sodium adds up amazingly fast

Realistically you need to completely cut out "cheat weekend" <--- this is your downfall

You know what you should be doing...the question is: can you do what is necessary?

Try eating right 7 days a week for 4 weeks and your fat will be fading...after the 4th week add in ONE CHEAT MEAL on Saturdays ONLY (not Sunday too)

So, can you do it?? It's only up to you bro'.

Top Bottom