Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with getting rid of love handles...

thats why i asked what bf% was.

when you have a high bf% say over 15% it is hard to burn muscle. under 10% it is much easier to burn muscle. i know guys at like 8% that have love handles... they hate their life lol

that is one time i really think long slow moderate cardio can work wonders.

oblique fat is usually last to go on the waste :p Be more active and don't skew from your diet too much..you'll get there if you have the disiplince

Having stubborn love handles is a leading indicator you have high estrogen levels opposed to mid section fat, which means your cortisol levels are high. The boys already gave you good advice about diet and cardio. I don't know if you are on the sauce or not, but some kind of anti-e would help. If I'm not mistaken Needto has some kind of natural anti-e..

Bump for Needto's anti-e sups.

Don't eat out. Shop smart at the grocery store and make all your own meals. That was huge for me. I bring my lunch to work everyday and if I do go out for a meal it's only Subway.

Is there like a diet and cardio plan on this forum for just losing weight. If not how many meals should you eat per day and when in the day is cardio the most effective, in the morning? How long should I wait to run after a meal?. Three hours? What are good type of meals to have. I dont want to eat to much, cuz i dont wanna gain weight but most sites say to eat alot of small meals to boost metabolism.

Top Bottom