Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need andriol info, please.

firephysic

o.k. my source does have andriol. it's androxon-nuvir by infar/organon. 60 caps @ 40mg fairly cheap. my question is how much to take w/o sides? 40mg/day for females????? my goals are added lean body mass, reduction of bf w/ good cardioand diet, along w/ intense heavier weight training. i do lift heavy for a female. so once again, how much andriol per day for substantial results. any comments on personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

more comments, please

warlobo, i read your posts prior to posting but was looking for some more "personal experience" opinions. for instance exact dosages some females have taken. i do trust my source and the price is excellent. that takes out two of your concerns. i wanted to try an oral test prior to injections. i'm not afraid of the needles, just trying to progress slowly and steadily. i was thinking of 40mg/day. that would be around 10% of the dosages suggested for men. 10% seems to be adequate for women in the use of anavar and winny tabs in comparison to men. wouldn't the 10% figure seem to apply here also. andriol seems to be totally useless in men due to their higher test levels and the minimum effects of andriol. minimum effects in a women in the quest to raise testosterone seems to be beneficial. after re-reading this post, let me assure you that i meant no disrespect. just wanted to express my opinion and possibly inspire more posts. thank you for your time and effort.

artemis

i'm new to this board, so should i assume that artimis is a female? warlobo thank you for the informative post. most of the info of course was male relatated. i still haven't tried primo depot so maybe i should try that route first. maybe 100mgs per week. the post brought up a good point in reference to storage of andriol. i need to check w/ my source on his methods. plus think about it - it's summer right now and i live in texas. just the mail time could ruin the quality. winny is one AS that i just don't want to take a chance w/. so basically that leaves anavar(ttokkyo), primo depot or andriol. although i did hear of a new japenese cutting roid called MESANOLON(mestanalone) that works similar & better than primo or winny tabs. ever heard of it?????????? oh yea, i just re-read your post i see that artimis is a female. once again thank you for your time and info.

Top Bottom