Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2 Sleep is a strong product

I have a high resistance to sleeping meds. The doc had me on 20mg Valium and it worked great. Now that I don't have insurance I can't afford them anymore so I tried some zzzquil and it takes 100mg of the diphenhydramine in it to put me out.

Anyone with a prob like mine had success with N2sleep?

I have a high resistance to sleeping meds. The doc had me on 20mg Valium and it worked great. Now that I don't have insurance I can't afford them anymore so I tried some zzzquil and it takes 100mg of the diphenhydramine in it to put me out.

Anyone with a prob like mine had success with N2sleep?

IDK man you can give it a shot....break open two caps and throw it into a night time protein shake as you're getting ready for bed and see how it helps....even the mental aspect of taking something might just be enough

All the other OTC shit I've tried doesn't work so I guess trying it won't hurt, maybe it will work for me. I'll let you know how it works.

None as of now. I smashed the front end of my car so all my check last week went to that. I did get some straight diphenhydramine. 100mg works okay for now.

Top Bottom