Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2 Sleep is a strong product

never in my life took any sort of sleeping pill. How does it compare to the OTC advil pm crap?

I have trouble sleeping sometimes on cycle and this might do the trick. My big fear is waking up and still feeling really drowsy.

never in my life took any sort of sleeping pill. How does it compare to the OTC advil pm crap?

I have trouble sleeping sometimes on cycle and this might do the trick. My big fear is waking up and still feeling really drowsy.
not sure how it compares to that as I've never used that but I know I take 2 and go to bed and wake up feeling like a million bucks.

I've been using it over a year off and on and its solid stuff def a staple to have on hand and def a great item to have while on cycle

I think this might be a must to have. Good to have on hand. When I was on a havoc / cyclotren I would have insomnia. Thi would do the trick.

My GF bitches at me when I take it. She's like, NO, your going to pass out way before me again and start snoring, and I cant get to bed!

Need 2 Sleep is the shit.

Just though I'd throw my 2cc's in on needtosleep. I am on A LOT of various meds and do not respond root atypical Rx'd sleep aids. After talking to Nate a long time ago he sent me a bottle to try. Well needless to say, I've been using it as suggested (30 days on than a break) with incredible success!!! It's been a good year now and even when cycling in tren I can sleep!! So if you looking for a great OTC sleep aid needto has a great formula!!

E

It is more better to use MELATONIN SUPPLEMENT to help you sleep better or you can try ZMA product.

ZMA is poop. If your mineral deficient its fine, but it has no effect on hormone levels like it claims, and doesnt help sleep either i find.

Top Bottom