Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2 Sleep is a strong product

NeedToBuildMuscle.com

Chairman Member
Platinum
Sleep is the most essential aspect of our well being and health.

Almost all cell regeneration and growth happens when we sleep. In other words, we rest and repair, when we sleep. When we don't get enough sleep, your body does not fully recover. When we don't fully recovery, it takes a toll on our health; your body and mind are not in its optimal state.

A lack of regular healthy sleep slows down everything from brain function, to muscle growth; its effects can be felt after just one night of poor sleep. When we don't get a good nights sleep, we feel mentally and physically sluggish, run down, and out of it.

Not only is it important to get sleep but it’s equally important to get GOOD SLEEP - uninterrupted healthy deep sleep! Often, we may sleep 8-12 hours and still wake up feeling like we got no rest at all. This is because we did not fall into a deep enough restful sleep and stay there long enough.

Need 2 sleep is a 3 punch combo of ingredients designed to:

· Promote relaxation
· Promote deep restful sleep
· Wake up fully rested
· Promotes more natural energy during the day
· Faster recovery from more intense workouts

There are 2 basic stages in the sleep process: REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep and NREM (non-REM) sleep. NREM sleep is divided further into four sleep stages, numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. Normal sleep begins with stage 1 and progresses into 2, 3 and 4, getting deeper with each stage. The deepest sleep is achieved at stages 3 and 4. (This is also the stage during which HGH and melatonin is released by the pineal gland). The fifth stage, which is actually lighter, is REM sleep, during which dreaming occurs.

To find out more about this product
and get some of your own click here.
Need To Sleep - Trouble Sleeping? Try this.

Does your body become tolerant to it overtime and then you can't sleep without it like most sleep aids out there these dates?

Does your body become tolerant to it overtime and then you can't sleep without it like most sleep aids out there these dates?

Because of the 5htp in it, it's recommended to cycle off after 8 weeks or so. Personally what I do is use it on a 5 days on 2 days off protocol. I use it throughout the week, and then take something different like phenibut on the weekends, and then resume again throughout the week. Doing it this way I don't feel the need to cycle off of it.

It's def the best OTC sleep aid I've ever used.

I started using it for insomnia about a month ago. I used it for two weeks with great results. I cam off it for a few days and so far soo good. I am keeping some in supply due to having issues such as that as well as travel that upsets my sleep.

I need some like really bad...with some coffee in the morning. It takes me forever to fall sleep and then forever to wake up.

Life is sucking ATM lol

i am going to have to pick me up a bottle of this stuff, i can really use a good night sleep.
will this product leave you drowsy in the morning?

Top Bottom