Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural??

A

AziaReign

Please don't take this the wrong way ladies, I mean it!
But, who of the women on here are building naturally? (No AS, pills, etc...):nerd:

I'll use andro sometimes, nothing heavier than what can be found at a supplement store. I consider that natural, I do havea hormonal imbalence and it seems to correct that. (GYN's just want me to take synthetics..no way!) Anyhow, I don't always use it and will switch to DHEA soon. I'm trying to get myself in working order. I do want a push for building, so I'll admitt the andro works both ways.

well i am only 3 days "on" i guess. i posted my pictures the other day where I am natural (except for the breasts lol). This will be my first cycle. :)

Just cause its legal don't make it natural. If you're using andro and you're getting an anabolic effect from it (surprising), you're juicing.

Natural = No hormones (legal or not)

W6

Azia, glad you asked. I've been wanting to ask, but didn't want to send the wrong vibes out. I'm on lots of food, occasional protein shake when I can't get the food in, and multivitamins AND tons of water AND lifting hard 5 days, cardio 5 days.

All natural. I've only taken protein shakes. Although I have considered AS I have not made that leap yet!!

I agree w/ W6 on this one......natural means... no prohormones etc.....y do u think you take prohormones??? for same reasons you would take gear......you obviously get less from prohormones but its still receive some sort of result.

You can get some sort of results from andro....the thing about it is you have to take such high amounts in order to do so...It is expensive and you really end up getting more sides...acne etc then what the results are worth. I believe you do gain some from using it....but when it comes down to cost...dosage and sides...its not really worth your time or money.....

Good question Azia. I rarely visit this board anymore because I got tired of listening to myself tell women that they don't need gear to get the results they're getting. They just need time, patience and hard work. There is the occassional 'serious' bodybuilder that visits these boards and may justify the use of AS, but from most of the photos I've seen recently on this board I would say that AS use was totally uncalled for. Of course the same thing happens on the Anabolic boards...lots of young folks in a big hurry to get somewhere using AS when they've hardly given natural training a good effort. OK, off my high horse now.

I have not used AS or prohormones but I have used Nolvadex and ECA as a dieting aids. 'Natural' is a word that's gets ya in trouble on these boards, though the general public readily understands it to mean 'NO AS use'. The IOC has a very strict definition which prohibits even common OTC drugs such as ECA.

Top Bottom