Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones

hi tech is real they own gaspari and I use gaspari aminos but would never use fake anavar

I would advise against using them... they do not have the type of reputation that you would want to use... there's too many instances of them being called out to give enough discomfort to stay away, not to mention pro hormones are very rarely used by women in general...

I would go with sarms as opposed to any prohormone. It would not only be much safer but you would find it more effective as well

I can't say anything about the lab, but if you get Anavar and take a low dose of 5-10 mg a day broken into two doses 12 hours apart and run 4-6 weeks on followed by 4-6 weeks off you should not have a problem. Anavar is actually FDA approved to treat women with some conditions, but better drugs that are not anabolic steroids have hit the market to treat those conditions. That means doctors will rarely prescribe Anavar. This also means you have to find an underground lab or foreign supplier that you trust to supply you. Always test these sources of Anavar before allowing a woman to take them.

No SARM on the other hand has been FDA approved and I highly doubt you will find any actual legit study that documents the side effects especially in women considering even studies done on human men are almost impossible to find and use such small sample groups that it would be easy to say results in the study may not apply to the vast majority of people. You may find a trainer that has had many women use it, but his study is simply Bro science as he has no control over the subjects when not in his presence training.

Top Bottom