Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural??

I take no more than 100mgs of a diol daily. I don't overload or take more than that.
This is something recently added to my life.....I've been very emotionally unstable (and having premenopausal sysptoms, I'm 22) and I know from Doc's and reading and prescriptions that it's hormonal. I get real bad when I take progesterone or worse when they decided to "regulate" me with birth control pills. So story goes..I started taking yohimbe (herbal not HCL) for estrogenic fat loss and we all know it raises testosterone inadvertantly. That time span was the sanest period of time I've had in the last 3 yrs when all this chaos began. And I have now started with the andro (last month) and feel more emotionally at peace than ever before. I will admitt that I am lifting heavier now (maybe 5lbs or so for most exercises) but not monsterously. And again my reason was not about strength and size gains. I work out because I love to control my body and I have a lot of yrs ahead of me, so I'm in no rush to seek out quick results.
I'm doing more research on DHEA because I think that that may be a better hormone balancing answer (Doc's push synthetics at me). Anyone have info regarding that? But for now I don't know enough about it and the andro is keeping me off the deep end.

CrazyK --

You might ask at a good nutrition store about DHEA and then ask about Keto-7... I asked at one time but can't remember any of the answers.... Keto-7 is like the "good part" of the DHEA -- except its not cheap...

No gear on this end....

MS: You should visit here more often! Even though I understand that most of the ladies have made their "personal" choice to do what works for them.

No need to judge or try and change people. It's really ALL a very personal choice.

I am sure there are some of us ladies who could use your knowledge!I know I could !

New@ summed up everything that I would say about andro.

Testosterone is natural, so what's the problem with using test instead of andro? Sure would work better. The reason people take andro is to increase blood T levels, so why not just use T? Legal issues aside, someone who thinks andro is natural and T is not, please explain this to me. Make it good......

W6

Good, good! Thanks for answering, I didn't want to word the question the wrong way and have all the lovely ladies here grillin' my lil' ass!
I don't plan on taking anything, except for some protein shakes. Pauly said it would be okay, cause I've really been working out lately, totally disciplined, and I need to gain more weight!! <<(I like saying that!) I'm 21, and I am doing this AU NATURAL, and I'm seeing very quick results. I figure by next summer, I should be comparing myself with some of the already fit ladies on here (Bikinimom, Natglutes, etc.)<<<but again, I'm natural. :D

It's not a question of judgement. I have coached and supplied competitive female BBs with AS. They truly needed it to go to the next level. And as I've said, I'm not a 'natural' freak. I use chemicals to assist me with my goals (just not AS). I'm just not very comfortable giving advice to women who have been training with half-hearted intensity and diet for all of a year on how much of which AS to use. Although it's a personal choice (I'm all for personal choice), I just don't UNDERSTAND why someone (especially in America) would risk commiting a federal crime, permanent masculinizing side effects and possibly fake or contaminated gear usage when they haven't even gone anywhere near their natural potential and have no ambitions to compete. It's just plain wierd to me. Otherwise I'm all for AS use for medicinal purposes and for self improvement. I mean, geesh, how many fintess competitors claim to be 'natural' but have had hyooge breast implants. To me using AS to look good naked is in the same category of vanity as breast implants, the difference being that most of the women I've seen on this board could have achieved similar results without AS use. Both types of physical enhancement come with risks and benefits. I would never consider breast implants because I don't feel they would enhance my well being. Same right now with AS use. However I like to remain free to choose either one.

What I don't appreciate is people who enter 'natural' competitions while denying/covering up their AS use. Now THAT is cheating.

MS

Point well taken and I understand what you're saying. I will say that I never realized that andro (legal) was considered not natural. Because AS is illegal, it's not info that I have access to. So it leaves me a bit uneducated in the relations of one or the other. Thanks to you and Wilson for explaining your views (and facts) I honestly don't want to do anything unnatural, and will be looking for the hormone balancing I need from another source (see DHEA post, maybe you have advice or thoughts). AND I WOULD NEVER DENY OR HIDE ANYTHING I TAKE if I competed or otherwise (if I'm ashamed, then I'm obviously doing something I find wrong.) I do think that people have the right to chose what they do without judgement, even if I chose otherwise.
Again, I come here to learn, grow, and share. BBing is new to me and there are many levels and substances I'm not aware of. Believe it or not I have no idea what "winny" "anvar" "dnp" etc. is!:twirl:

MS- I'm waiting for the day I loose what I got in the ole boob department! lol

I hear what you are saying . I guess I take the stance of to each their own. Please come around more or maybe I could PM you sometime with a question or two? I could really use your knowledge!

Top Bottom