Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear NapsGear.Org Reviews

I have been unfortunately having a frustrating time to order with Napsgear. I had sent 2 payments for my order, and both times the received amounts on their system is about 25% short, citing high transaction fees, but this is despite me already paying for the crypto transaction fees on my end!

So I know their products are top notch but feel something is off here despite my transaction hashes showing the amounts I paid are indeed correct. The order page on Napsgear showed 2 entirely different transaction hashes from the ones I had sent from my crypto wallet and dealing with their customer service has not been the smoothest to say the least.

Hey brother, Please send me your order number and ticket id on PM.

I'll check it with support on priority.

First time ordering through Naps, sent Jason a DM but i see others talking about tracking, for the life of me i can not find it
Just replied to you brother.

The order number you have motioned in msg in not belong to napsgear.org.

Can you please recheck again and send us a correct details ?

@chuckdog_5 you will get a response from @jasonhill800 hes the real deal

you got an email back from napsgear?

also whats your cycle and whats your cycle plan? tell us @chuckdog_5
Looks like in my lack of judgement, i place an order through nepsgear.com instead of napsgear.org, so there goes 250$ i'm guessing.

currently on TRT and just adding some EQ. Done it in the past and i like the results and the energy level i seemed to get

Looks like in my lack of judgement, i place an order through nepsgear.com instead of napsgear.org, so there goes 250$ i'm guessing.

currently on TRT and just adding some EQ. Done it in the past and i like the results and the energy level i seemed to get
@chuckdog_5 very sorry to hear this bro damn, thats not good, did you talk to napsgear team about this though? @jasonhill800 check please

on TRT now, and you want to add EQ? how about we talk cycles with you. You know to get proper results from a cycle you need to share a LOG journal first, starting with TRT, start a NEW thread with your TRT log , diet training cardio and we push and guide into a new cycle log from there.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

@chuckdog_5 very sorry to hear this bro damn, thats not good, did you talk to napsgear team about this though? @jasonhill800 check please

on TRT now, and you want to add EQ? how about we talk cycles with you. You know to get proper results from a cycle you need to share a LOG journal first, starting with TRT, start a NEW thread with your TRT log , diet training cardio and we push and guide into a new cycle log from there.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:
This is exactly what i have needed in my life! i have been out of the game for a minute and love learning and listening to people that are willing to teach. Diet is very simple, chicken, fish, eggs, protein shakes. I clearly am not as methodical as you guys but that is why i am here. Currently cooking some blue crab with my girl, i will get back to reading all this over the weekend. I was worried this wasnt an active forum, glad to be wrong.

Semper fi

This is exactly what i have needed in my life! i have been out of the game for a minute and love learning and listening to people that are willing to teach. Diet is very simple, chicken, fish, eggs, protein shakes. I clearly am not as methodical as you guys but that is why i am here. Currently cooking some blue crab with my girl, i will get back to reading all this over the weekend. I was worried this wasnt an active forum, glad to be wrong.

Semper fi
@chuckdog_5 we will guide and help you bro :) as a big EF family, so start the LOG and we push you and guide you and hold you hand as your trainers and your family to get you to yours goals.
lets start that LOG bro :)

Top Bottom