Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Myspace ruins lives! [news item]

SpyWizard said:
time to thin the herd.. sorry man i couldn't make it through.. does that make me shallow??

No, that makes you one of the few truthful people on the board.

Do you know what I think? That bitch was too damn weak to wake up and realize the only way she is going to be happy is by being herself and not giving a damn about others.

Just to give my sob story. I was the short fat kid in 7th grade. I decided I had enough of the bullying so I lost 50 lbs over the summer, toned up, stated playing sports, and dealt with my issues head on.

The moral of the story: you need to control the shit in your life or the shit will control you.

Last edited:
all the whey said:
It would be so worth it to go to jail to kick both of their ass's.

I must admit, I would have no problem with this idea.

There are few things in life that really get to me, hurting a child in ANY way, tops my list! My blood boils when I read these tragic articles.

vixensghost said:
I must admit, I would have no problem with this idea.

There are few things in life that really get to me, hurting a child in ANY way, tops my list! My blood boils when I read these tragic articles.

It pisses me off more that these young idiots are having kids.

The owners of MySpace couldn't have thought their creation could bring harm...

It all comes down to people and how they use thing...

Big Rick Rock said:

True, how tools are used are the responsibility of the user.....

Big Rick Rock said:

brr8.jpg

It's a sad story. I can't believe that the family is taking so well though. I would of thought that they would of killed the other people or moved away.

SpyWizard said:
time to thin the herd.. sorry man i couldn't make it through.. does that make me shallow??
lmao...no...if you feel that way...sorry for your kids...

all the whey said:
It pisses me off more that these young idiots are having kids.
Look at it as a glass half full....you'll have a constant supply of pictures featuring teen girls in their underwear......

Top Bottom