Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my unusual meeting with a salesman today.

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
I had to meet with a printing company today. The guy drove for like, 8 hours or something to meet me.

him: "hi stilleto, it's nice to meet you!"
me: "it's nice to meet you too, salesman."
we shake hands. he holds my hand a few seconds longer than he should and stares at me.
him: "what are you thinking right now?"

?? i fucking HATE that question, because the truth is that if i wanted someone to know what I was thinking, i'd say it.

me: I'm thinking we should go to the conference room so you can tell me about your company.

him: how about we go out for a drink and talk about it?

he works for a large printing company. I thought he'd have samples and pictures and other catalogs to show me.

me: I'll have coffee and soda brought in to the conference room.

him: ha ha ha... doesn't a beer sound better?

me: beer? I don't drink during work (bullshit). we'll go to the conference room.

we go and talk about printing. when i went to ask him a question, he said, "don't speak until i'm done, ok?"

i felt like i was having a battle of control. one that i can only win, since I decide who gets our account. :)

Smurfy said:
did you kick him in the crotch for good measure? a guy like that is beggin for an eye gouge

you know what happened to the last guy i kicked in the crotch, so no.

why would his eye be near his crotch? i can't even get close to mine.

LuluDeren said:
He wasn't from DuPont, was he? Those sales guys are the biggest retards on the planet.

lol
no. did you ever read about that crazy duPont son? it's a funny thing. he was nuts and a bazillionairre.

Nice fucking sales skills douche bag.

Of course I LOVE taking clients out for drinks, but I have a much more subtle way of suggesting so and have them asking ME to go out for the drinks.

If they are hot females, like letto, I sex them too... they want more so bad they buy whatever the fuck I tell them to.

I am pretty sure I could sell a ketchup popsicle to Leto in a white dress in August.

Top Bottom