Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my unusual meeting with a salesman today.

stilleto said:
lol
no. did you ever read about that crazy duPont son? it's a funny thing. he was nuts and a bazillionairre.

I'll have to google that. I'm always up for a nut on a throne.:)

jh1 said:
Nice fucking sales skills douche bag.

Of course I LOVE taking clients out for drinks, but I have a much more subtle way of suggesting so and have them asking ME to go out for the drinks.

If they are hot females, like letto, I sex them too... they want more so bad they buy whatever the fuck I tell them to.

I am pretty sure I could sell a ketchup popsicle to Leto in a white dress in August.
No shit, worst salesman ever...a true salesman knows where his bread is buttered and doesn't mix business with poon....

tang.gif

jh1 said:
Nice fucking sales skills douche bag.

Of course I LOVE taking clients out for drinks, but I have a much more subtle way of suggesting so and have them asking ME to go out for the drinks.

If they are hot females, like letto, I sex them too... they want more so bad they buy whatever the fuck I tell them to.

I am pretty sure I could sell a ketchup popsicle to Leto in a white dress in August.

yeah, well, i'm a sucker for nerds.

but thanks for the compliment. :)
i THINK he wanted to take me out for drinks so he could have the 'upper hand' or something. I don't know that whole thing- i know common sense though, and it told me not to impair my judgement while making an important decision.

dickweed he was. playing some stupid vulcan mind game with me, when he clearly doesn't realize i'm out of mine.

i don't drink tang, but i will admit to having a sunny D and protein shake before. god that was good.

also, wasn't i not considered 'poon' if i'm an intended client? i would think closing a huge deal would be more important than scoring poon.

I'm going to go out on limb here as i am not very welll ... you know...

but i think he was flirting with you!

Stilleto, I'm a buyer, I know how ya feel. I have sales guys kissing my butt all the time. And they always want to go out for drinks. They think if they get me tipsy, I'll buy their stuff. In reality, they have to give me gift cards, then I think about it ;-)

blueta2 said:
Stilleto, I'm a buyer, I know how ya feel. I have sales guys kissing my butt all the time. And they always want to go out for drinks. They think if they get me tipsy, I'll buy their stuff. In reality, they have to give me gift cards, then I think about it ;-)

holy conflict of intrest!

Top Bottom