Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....

sustman,

on what sites did you use it?

as puffynips are 30-40% non-responsive (because source is prolactin)

and abs also vary...as they can be more of a insulin issue as opposed to A2.. though lower abs almost always respond..

Generally (but not always.. and women less so)

the more even the fat distribution the less likely to respond (insulin and other issues)

the more disproportionate the fat distribution the better the response (disproportionate fat=more likely dense A2)

SUST-MAN said:
macro....if many people cant use it on their abs.....or on your chest......

Bro, when should we put it?

you can put it on CHEST

the PUFFY NIPPLES issue is less of certainty..somewhere betweeen 50 and 70% get great results.. the other either get only some or in a few cases none (prolactin suppression must be used in these cases.. there are a # of options)

you can put it on ABS (response is just less certain as this can be due to a insulin issue.. feedback seems to indicate that this may be a genetic issue as certain ethnic groups really respond with abs)

.. LOWER ABS and LOVE HANDLES are VERY good areas as is LOWER BACK..

though these areas will vary among populations (as well as sexes.. women most often get A2 dense hips thighs and triceps)..

Why spend the money on yohimburn when you can do the same thing, probable more effectively and certainly cheaper by taking the yohimbine orally? Not only is it cheaper but it hits all areas as it is systemic. Just pick up 5grams of powdered yohimbine hcl, add to water to make it up at 8-10mg/ml, take at .2mg/kg(work up to this dose) and you will be good to go. You might want to go slow if you are doing anything else like clen or eca since you can get tachy and very jittery pretty easily. Also, DO NOT overdose on this stuff or you will pay the price! Do it 30min before exercise on an empty stomach to maximize the effect.
good luck,

jb

===========================================
Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers.

Galitzky J, Taouis M, Berlan M, Riviere D, Garrigues M, Lafontan M.

Laboratoire de Pharmacologie Clinique et Medicale, Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France.

Investigations were carried out to analyse the interactions of alpha 2-antagonists (yohimbine, idazoxan, SK & F-86,466) with human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors. All the alpha 2-antagonists enhanced the lipolytic potencies of epinephrine with an order of potency: yohimbine greater than idazoxan greater than SK & F-86,466; the same order was also found in 3H-yohimbine competition studies on human fat cell membranes. The most potent agent, yohimbine, was administered orally in humans to define the conditions of appearance and the time-course of a putative lipid-mobilizing action. Oral yohimbine administration (0.2 mg kg-1) elevated plasma glycerol and non-esterified fatty acids in fasting healthy subjects without significant action on heart rate or blood pressure during the time-course of the experiment. The lipid-mobilizing action of yohimbine was reinforced during physical exercise, completely suppressed after a meal and partially blocked by administration of propranolol (0.5 mg kg-1; 60 min before yohimbine). Plasma norepinephrine concentrations were increased (40-50%) after oral yohimbine administration. The rise in plasma catecholamine concentration elicited by yohimbine was not modified by propranolol treatment. The lipid-mobilizing effect of yohimbine could be attributable to: (i) the increase in synaptic norepinephrine with a resultant increment in lipolysis by beta-adrenergic agonism; (ii) a decrease in alpha 2-adrenoceptor stimulation of human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors; (iii) a blockade of presynaptic alpha 2-adrenoceptors. The use of highly selective alpha 2-antagonists will allow investigations into alpha 2-adrenoceptors, which may represent a novel locus for pharmacological intervention in lipid-mobilization strategies.

Jbold,

there is nothing wrong with oral use. It does help as the above study shows. What is does not show is that with oral use at even low to moderate doses that ANXIETY is often so severe that a significant percentage of people cannot use this way (strangely enough there seem to be quite a few people on these boards and elsewhere that have anxiety without this.. for them it can be really bad). With yohimburn most people who get anxiety from oral use have no problems. If you read the body of most of the oral studies drop-out rates are very high... for this very reason.

As far as systemic being better (you will get some systemic with yohimburn.. but it will be less and it will be more percentage wise the phase 2 metabolites which are much less harsh on the CNS and still help with fat burning). ANother issue that with oral use the areas that need yohimbine exposure the most get little if any (poor blood flow). With yohimburn you can directly target these areas and increase the local presence of yohimbine and its metabolites many fold.

While oral use is helpful and has its place, its effects are not comparable to yohimburn use.. as those that have tried both have found... there are those that have decently high tolerance to yohimbine that enjoy stacking (though usually small oral doses..) such a those found in NYC/Adipo (under 6mg).. and even at that dose alone there are still significant # of people who get anxiety (and those same people most often find that with yohimburn.. even at higher doses.. NONE)

supernav said:
ahem...

so my procedure is completely fine?

-= nav =-

.... :p .... yes.. it looks good.

the 30-40min is a guideline.. if you "feel" ready to go.. before that. go for it..

as far as the cleaning of the site.. it is important (though if regular exfoliation it is less so).. especially if you have oily skin at the site..

for those with very oily skin.. the use of alcohol may be preferable.

Thanks for the reasonable reply. I will admit that i have never tried yohimburn and probably wont because of the expense. I do not doubt the science of it, seems sound. It would be interesting to see some real science evaluating the penetration of the yhcl using your carriers and the half-live. Unfortunately I would guess that to be unlikely given the expense of conducting the studies. You have me motivated now, guess i will whip up some topical and see how it does. :)

Sounds like yohimburn is a success for you guys.

jb

I duno?

I've read like a thousand posts on yohimburn. and I was like this stuff has to work. so I talked my training partner in to buying it and trying it first since he has a lower bf % than me he is around 12 to 10 %bf. well he has been using it religiously now for 2 1/2 weeks 3 days on 1 off now he has been off for 3 days so we could see if thier was any change.

ok we took before pics. and today we were comparing the before pics to today. it's been days so I figure alot of water RT would be gone.
well to be honest with you we don't really see any difference what so ever. we had a couple other people check it out and they can't. but their seems to be a little difference around his nipps. but thats about it.

he was doing it once in the morning and in the evening. just to his abs and chest. 1/2 pep on this abs and 1/4 pep on each pec.

I believe we were very well informed on how and what to do so I don't believe he took it wrong or didn't do this or do that wrong. (I know I’m not him and couldn’t watch him 2/7)

I just dunno guys. I was set on getting some but I will hold off now. he still has some left and will continue to take it till it is gone and we will see then but for the price I think I'll just wait. And when he is totally done I will post the pics. I promise. I also notice their seem to be no bf and after pics whats up with that?

Killer:smash:

Top Bottom