Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....

Personally I think it's that you have lost any right to be treated any other way. You are lucky to even still be on this board. It is also an insult to the intellegence of the people here that you would tell them that you know more about their results than they do.
Who the F*ck do you think you are to tell WCP, Fonz, Huck, Bulld0g, and all the countless mods and vets here that they don't know their own results but you do?

ulter said:
Personally I think it's that you have lost any right to be treated any other way. You are lucky to even still be on this board. It is also an insult to the intellegence of the people here that you would tell them that you know more about their results than they do.
Who the F*ck do you think you are to tell WCP, Fonz, Huck, Bulld0g, and all the countless mods and vets here that they don't know their own results but you do?

Ulter, I simply pointed out what a random pool stated... that there was a 2/3rds dissatisfaction rate with Yohimburn... and that the numbers of the poll came within the parameters of historical controls for a placebo. There was no justification for removing my post.

I know you have a great interest in hyping and bumping your product to make a buck - but do you think it is ethical to do this at the expense of free speach on these boards?

No bro read it again 2-3 times as many people said it works vs those who said it didn't and you voted it didn't and you didn't even try it so the numbers are meaningless even though they are still over 2 to 1 in our favor. Didn't know they logged that did you?
I don't consider people who voted it should cost less as voting it doesn't work. No one wishes it costs less more than I do. The product liabilty insurance company makes more per bottle than we do for Chrissakes. But we can't control that.

ulter said:
No bro read it again 2-3 times as many people said it works vs those who said it didn't and you voted it didn't and you didn't even try it so the numbers are meaningless even though they are still over 2 to 1 in our favor. Didn't know they logged that did you?
I don't consider people who voted it should cost less as voting it doesn't work. No one wishes it costs less more than I do. The product liabilty insurance company makes more per bottle than we do for Chrissakes. But we can't control that.

Ulter,

I've sent a letter to George Spellwin to protest his giving you access to my private information. It is wholey disgusting that George is not only giving you access to the private voting of his board members - but also that he is allowing you to gloat about it publicly.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ulter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ulter,

I've sent a letter to George Spellwin to protest his giving you access to my private information. It is wholey disgusting that George is not only giving you access to the private voting of his board members - but also that he is allowing you to gloat about it publicly.
:)

am i throwing this bottle of yohimburn in the garbage?

hey bros im gonna be running sust wks 1-8 750mgs week
ldex 1mg eod

now i will be bulking consuming 4000-4500cals

i have a whole yohimburn bottle to use for pec usage only, i dont have gyno, i just have a fattier chest naturally, would using the yohimburn at 1/4 pipette a pec a day 5 days on 2 off still work, could i expect any fatloss, or none, i just wanna get those pecs a little tighter, would this work with 5 on 2 off for 2 months? i will be using it before i workout when i take my eca

should i expect anything?

answered in your original post..

but you may want to go with 1mg ED.. especially if you have a female fat pattern (chest- thighs -handles- lower abs-tris)

someone here mentioned some stuff called lipoderm and said its a topical fat burner. Is there any major differences or advantages yohimburn has over this stuff?

luto,
they are completely different platforms.

Yohimburn does not contain any toxic alcohols. Lipo does.. two of them.. the basis for the platform being the delivery of Benzyl Alcohol. in all fairness.. since the amount of benzyl and isopropyl are not known.. nor is the amount delivered.. it cannot be said whether this translates into a delivery of toxic amounts of these alcohols.

PE enhancement is similar(l-menthol and glycerin).. However.. aloe in yohimburn has many properties.. including dermal hydration which stabilizes and "widens" the percutaneous delivery pathways. this is mainly an effect of the heavy weight polysacchrides which have been shown to localize dermal delivery. the also keep your skin from becoming dry as well as having some beneficial effects on dermal health.

Note- for those concerned about vascular uptake..Yohimbine has a peripheral vasoconstrictive effect. in the skin this is probably a factor of solely pre-synaptic A2. so unless you are applying a very vascular area.. using non-penetrative carrier or a carrier that causes vasodialation (which some alcohols do)... this is not an issue

Top Bottom