Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My response to the folks that are happy about Eminem paying all this money!!

Big Wiggs

This is the kinda shit that will get a bitch found on the bottom of the river with her head chopped off!! Fuck that bitch!! And fuck you dickheads that are against him. Even if I hated someone just cause the music they make I wouldn't want them to get fucked with like that!! That bitch is a fucking loser and I she gets dragged along 33 miles by a fucking train.

That's like me saying to all you white folks out there:

Good I'm glad your daughters got raped. I hate you whiteys!

Fuck that!! it ain't even like that!

If it was any other guy being treated like that you guys would pissed just like me and I'm looking at the situation NOT the person!!

The reason I'm so passionate about this shit is because my bitch of a mother did this shit to my hard working dad!! And the bitch never had to work just stay at home and watch soaps all day,the fucking bitch!!

Big Wiggs said:
That's like me saying to all you white folks out there:

Good I'm glad your daughters got raped. I hate you whiteys!

Fuck that!! it ain't even like that!

If it was any other guy being treated like that you guys would pissed just like me and I'm looking at the situation NOT the person!!

That's the problem right there. Maybe you should be looking at the person and not the situation.

I personally do not look at people by the color of there skin rather by what's in there hearts and there actions because of it.

In all so called races there are good people and there are bad people not good races and bad races.

Yes I just so happen to be white so what it's just happens to be the pigment of my skin not the way it shapes my life.

That's why racism still exist as it has through out all of history and cultures combined.

People say they want it to change but very few want to let go and move forward just like you are doing here. Until the hatred is removed from the hearts and minds of all and everyone learns to let go . . . it will never go away.

Kryp2o

You just said a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with the topic.

Nice. it;s not about race or hatred...it;s about an unemp[loyed woman deciding she needs more than $140K, though she earns nothing herself, and has only joint (not sole) custody of teh child.

I think the courts look at the lifestyle.

If Eminem is living a glamorous lifestyle, why shouldn't his daughter be entitled to one?

Then again she's what, 6? A 6 year old needs clothes, food and some Barbie dolls. Maybe if she was 18 and needed to have a car and wear the newest, nicest, most expensive clothes, have her own apartment, etc but she's not.

I don't think Eminem would have a problem supplying her with what she needs, what she wants and more. Kim is just a lazy whore that wants to live a superstars life.

Plus how the hell can you give someone who was ready to kill herself custody of a child? She is obviously not mentally stable.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Kryp2o

You just said a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with the topic.

Nice. it;s not about race or hatred...it;s about an unemp[loyed woman deciding she needs more than $140K, though she earns nothing herself, and has only joint (not sole) custody of teh child.

That maybe the case, I don't know but that's the first impression I got off of it.

By the way what I said was not a "bunch of shit"
and was not said to make myself to look like a hero either. This is the way I truly feel about the subject wether it was actually about race or not.

She's a lazy bitch and doesn't deserve a dime. If the kid needs food, clothes, or whatever, let Eminem buy it for the kid. Let the mom starve to death for all I care. Lazy hoe is lookin for a free ride :mad:

Maybe if she get's cut from money she may actually work, wouldn't that be something and what exactly is she doing for her son by showing her that instead of working it's better to milk from others. Stupid bitch :mad:

Bottom line is it just goes to show you the greed people posess.

Psychoskitz, come on, he's living a glam lifestyle so the daughter should be too?

Hah. Come on now. Daughter or not, she ain't entitled to live his lifestyle. Plus you know that money ain't going to the kid, that bitch is going to spend every last penny on herself.

Personally I don't care who it is getting the shit end of the stick, it's just wrong. It's sick. It's sad that a judge can look this girl in her greedy little eyes and hear her reasons as to why she actually wants all this money (very valid reasons im sure haha) and actually award her the cash. Wonder what she's going to do when Eminem's broke. :kaioken:

Nothing but lazy bitches looking for a free ride.
I wish I was a woman and could pull shit like that. Get married to an upcoming superstar and when he hits the big money, I'll just hit the high road. Bullshit.

My parents raised three kids with less than a 1/3 of what she is getting.

Their should be a set standard dollar amount that a man has to pay in child support.

Top Bottom