Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my pictures from last year

how eactly are you getting all the protein with 0 carbs and fat? Are you just eating egg whites and drinking whey? How are you feeling? With carbs that low most people can't remember their name.

I would like to hear a little more. Keep up the good work.

Good work dude ! ! !

I'm with the other guys, why 0 fat and carbs? How do you train a heavy leg day with only protein in your gut? A little more work in the leg department and you're laughing. I also noticed that your hamstrings are lagging behind your quads, might want to hit them a little harder as well, big hamstrings kill competition.

Other than that, you have done very well and you are obviously VERY dedicated. Congratulations on your success to date, and keep up all the hard work.

Cheers.

Looking Great! I mean it, but as the other guys have mentioned, your legs are 2 steps behind. But I'm sure you can bring them up with some heavy squats and leg press' among other excercises. Keep it up!

Hey you look like Milos Sarcev, before he became huge as FUCK!!! I think you look great. Keep up with that crazy diet and let us know your progress.

Top Bottom