Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my pictures from last year

You look great but 1000mg of prop each week, damn.
The strongest prop I've ever heard of is 100mg. That's 10 shots a week with the prop alone plus winstrol everyday. All I can say is ouch.

I think you look really good. You have nice hams that are coming out, but if you over develop your quads you could have one of the better physiques I have seen.

If that is really the way you diet, with zero carbs or fats, you might want to try a little experiment. Michael Gundill is a person that I read quite frequently. He earned Dan Duchaine's respect and that's good enough for me. He stated that if you don't take in some fats that your body's free test will not be very high. He advocates a 30% fat for optimal Free Test.

You are obviously staying very lean from your pictures. With your current cycle, give some Fats a little try in your diet. I would suggest some Udo's Flax Seed Oil from your local Health Food store. That and maybe some Epa/Dha fish oils every meal.

You are obviously doing something right. You know what you are doing. Give it a try if you wish with the fats. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

Take Care,
CG

Top Bottom