Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pic...please dont kill me

Ok, tyson... if you wake up in the morning and you find your right hand and wrist cramped up in that position then you should know that you have just been overdoing it a little too much the previous night... better lay off before you'll only be able to type one handed! :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one.

hardgainer (the cheekiest bastard on the board)

Ummmmmm, could the guys who were playing with photoshop PLEASE DELETE THAT SHIT!!! I mean, yes, it is funny, but this IS NOT THE SEX BOARD.....and I am not gonna move the entire thread because I don't think it belongs over there.

Having said that, all you flamers - READ HIS POST - THE GUY HASN'T CYCLED!!!

I think you've come a long way from being fat and flabby, brotha. Looking good, now think about where you want to go! Fix the diet and train intensely, you'll be surprized at how much of a difference that will make.

Not every guy wants to be the biggest MOFO in the gym. Maybe this guy prefers the leaner "fitness model" look. It is all good.

:)

no dude, i never said you were gross. i mean it would be gross to suck tyson's shriveled dick!!

my attraction to transies won't be a beautiful thing until i actually get to fuck one..

:)

Well, you know that Small is really a trannie. (ssh! don't tell Big_Johnson! It's a secret!)

Bunch of arsholes here dude. They forgot where they started. Just keep eating and training. It will come. The majority of these phucks are weak ars punks anyway.

If anyone of you don't like my comments, I still live in Mesquite, Tx. I not going anywhere.

Top Bottom