Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pic...please dont kill me

why do people start flaming before they ever read his post? he said he's natural.

geez.. read the damn posts. u look good, keep up the work.

I agree with Spunky read before you flame...I would love to see all of your pics...

On another note that was funny as hell Riker...lol

Tyson your fine..good luck on your goals...and Ruger chill,if his comments pissed u off so much proove him wrong with your next pics...now lets have a good clean fight and no low blows

LOL riker u motherfucker! i still love u though man.

p.s. at least u can make it bigger u bastard!

Ronald and Mike T

macdbol-I simply quote him from a post I made with OLD pics, I got torched.
I fell victim to the same thing, people didn't read the post, just looked at the pics. After the first wise guy chimed in, everyone like sheep, followed the leader.
I have never given a negative criticism without being constructive.

Mike T- you look good, seriously I simply replied with your flame, I don't need to see your other posts, I trust it was a retraction/out/saving face of some sort.

Now, how does Rugger really feel:

You said it, shave, tan and you'll look a lot better.
Honetsly though, SQUAT! I'd guess your wheels are not what you'd like them to be. I think with some squats, deads and serious back work, you'll blow up nicely w/o gear, that is if you want to gain some mass, you only mentioned cutting.

Get that attitude in the gym and kitchen and get it in gear.

Looking forward to you July pics, I'll post some mid-July after my honeymoon.

Good Luck,
Rugger

You may end up with a stress fracture in your wrist from wacking off like that. :D

Seriously, I don't know why anybody would flame your natural physique. You have a decent base to build on and a good shape.

imho.....you don't need to do a cutting cycle......you need some mass, so I'd do a bulking cycle if I were you!

Rugger, bottom line is. We're all in this shit to improve. Improve tha quality of everything. To be tha best we can be. To be able to grab any girls ass we wanna grab. To be able to do what we wanna do. We all want to manifest our destinys. Conquer our weakpoints. And whack off anyway we wanna wack off.

We are all in this shit together. Everybody on this board is elite. 99.99% of tha population doesn't even care about being Great. They are totally satisfied with tha way they are living. They are comfortable, and thus they have no reason to change.

But us...we are different, we are the expection, we are that .01%. Everysingle member who signed up for this board, did it for a reason. To better themselves. To destroy all obstacles that stand with in our path. Our brain doesn't comprehend the word "can't". We go through pain for pleasure. We go through suffering for salvation. Our desire fuels your untouchable discipline. And our heart is what makes us heros. This is what makes us Elite.

When i say something, even though it might sound harsh, i TRUELY say it to try to spark something inside of you, so that you can change for the better. I don't do it out of hate or jealousy.

Anyways, it's time for me to eat meal number 5.
Good night fellas.

Rugger - I'll be waiting to see ur pics soon buddy.

Peace

Top Bottom