Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pic...please dont kill me

Don't worry next time i post a pic i'll shave, tan, and not look like i'm playin w/ myself. :D

Wait a second. I have never juiced before. What do u mean "is your shit fake?"

PimpnAintEasy said:
Poor guy. When I beat off in the bathroom, there's a lot of dick on the other side of my hand. Having TP handy is probably a good idea, beating off & taking a picture of it isn't so great of one, particulary if you can hide your entire dingy in your hand....:D

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

ho ho ho, hold up bros. i gotta stick up for this guy a little. he said he hasn't tried any gear yet... daaaa what didn't you guys understand? its written in black and white. bro go for it, with ALOT of hard work i don't see you having a problem reaching your goes. stack em tall buddy...

Hey Rugger, maybe you forgot , i replied twice in your old post, why don't look at it again.

Anyways i went from: 184lbs 24% bodyfat, 12 inch Flabby arms, 36 inch waist, no definition at all, eating pop tarts for breakfeast, etc etc. to 154lbs 7% bodyfat.
From 154lbs i went to 195lbs Naturally, my bodyfat went up to 16 - 17% though. Right now i'm 179lbs bodyfat is probably around 14% i guess, i haven't got it measured.

Anyways my goal is to be at around 7% again.
I will post my pics i said...soon.
This board is not only informative but inspirational and motivational. I do my best work underpressure. Thanks for everybodys comments.

Go for it man...i've seen folks alot worse starting out. Get committed and DO IT!!!!! RADAR

PimpnAintEasy said:
Poor guy. When I beat off in the bathroom, there's a lot of dick on the other side of my hand. Having TP handy is probably a good idea, beating off & taking a picture of it isn't so great of one, particulary if you can hide your entire dingy in your hand....:D

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :EL:

for real.. i think you would do on a cycle.. your not overweight, in fact i'd guess you between 10-12%bf, and have decent mass for 179lbs. a good mass cycle would probably put on good lean mass and then you'd be yoked.

good luck

Tyson79

Please do not submit anymore subliminally gay beat off pics anymore :D

Good job so far for not using any gear. How tall are you?

A higher protein diet and a bit of test should make those muscles come alive. You think you feel good now? Just wait until you have some test coursing through your veins.

I started a cycle about 4 weeks ago and I am just now feeling and seeing results. So are the chicks, damn...
I should have done this a long time ago.

Good job. Good luck.

##spiderbaby##

Top Bottom