Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pic...please dont kill me

M

Mike Tyson79

What tha fuck..that's what i said..i woke up..grabbed tha crappy ass earthlink diggy camera,,and went to tha bathroom and took some pics. I felt different today, last night i ate 8 fuckin greasy ass jack in tha crack tacos and felt guilty about it. Today is tha begginging of something new. Here's my pic, and today i start my cutting up program. I've never juiced before, but one of these days, in the very near future i'm going to do an anavar only cycle. I dunno what came over me today, but i just felt different, like somethings gonna happen.

I know these fucking pics are blurry as hell but it's tha best i could do with this free earthlink diggy cam.

I'm tired of having this excess fat around my abs, it's time to rip up. no mercy, just straight rippin tha fuck up.
My goal is to be ripped in a month. Fuck everything, i'm gonna do it. Ill post my pic in a month. exactly. July 14th. Fuck it. i'll post it July 4th. Independence Day.

Peace.

p.s. IGNORE THA TOILET PAPER,

p.p.s IGNORE MY RIGHT HAND TOO! LOL

Poor guy. When I beat off in the bathroom, there's a lot of dick on the other side of my hand. Having TP handy is probably a good idea, beating off & taking a picture of it isn't so great of one, particulary if you can hide your entire dingy in your hand....:D

Sound familiar?

"Bro are you a crackbaby? I am not flaming..well fuck never mind, i am trying to flame you.
what tha hell are you doing? your taking gear and you still look like shit.

Fix up ur goddamn diet a little bit and start doing intense workouts.

I mean for an average person on tha street you look decent..but for a person who works out and juices..you look fucking ridiculous.

Are you sure your shit isn't fake???

anyways, i'm out of here.. your pic is making me sick."

That was your intelligent, insightful critique to my OLD ASS bloat pics http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=13596&highlight=fred.
Maybe you're not on gear yet, but I can tell you I went fomr 150-220 NATURALLY before I touched gear. What are your stats? You don't look over 200.

Rugger
Newer pic: http://www.geocities.com/ruggersgrowth/

Last edited:
PimpnAintEasy said:
Poor guy. When I beat off in the bathroom, there's a lot of dick on the other side of my hand. Having TP handy is probably a good idea, beating off & taking a picture of it isn't so great of one, particulary if you can hide your entire dingy in your hand....:D
Funny ass sh*t...bro:FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom