Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

Tomorrow is leg day. Plan is below:

Hammer strength Squat: 4x10-12
Romanian Deadlift: 3x12
Machine Calf Raise: 4x15
Leg press: 4x15
Seated leg curl: 4x10-12
Seated leg extension: 4x10-12

Will add in cardio at the end.
@BrightFuture waiting to see what you end up doing

So today was back and biceps day. Did things a little differently. Namely on the cable rows I used a different handle with a wider grip. Definitely felt this good in my lats but had difficulty with the grip because the handle was slippery. Probably will not use that again because it also requires me to use less weight than I wanted because of the grip. Workout details below:

Barbell row 10x135 10x145 10x155 10x165
Romanian deadlift 3 sets of 12 at 115
Cable lat pulldown wide grip 3 sets of 10 120
Cable seated row wide grip 3 sets of 12 at 105
Straight arm pulldown 15x80 15x80 12x80 15x50
cable bicep curl 15x60 15x60 15x60 24x40
Dumbbell hammer curl 4 sets of 15 at 20 pounds

I really loved doing the bicep work at 15 reps. Felt great! Straight arm pull downs also gave a nice pump in my upper back. I included a picture of my biceps after the workout today.
like the pics gettin in btr shape

So today was leg day which also happens to be my least favorite day! Although today I enjoyed it more than usual. Tried some new things out and it went really well. I started off the with plate loaded squat machine and the feeling in my legs was great, much better than a barbell back squat. I also tried out the plate loaded leg press. This one has you lying back as the weight come down towards you. This felt a lot better and more challenging than the regular leg press machine. Both of these will be staples moving forward. See details below:

Plate loaded squat: 12x90 12x140 10x160 8x160
Calf raise: 4 sets of 15 at 175(first time I completed all 4 sets for 15 reps with 175)
Plate loaded leg press: 12x180 12x225 12x225
Seated leg curl: 4 sets of 12 120pounds(first time I accomplished 4 sets of 12 with 120 so will increase weight next week)
Machine leg extension: 12x120 12x120 12x75

I should have done one last set with 20 plus reps but did not. Will make sure I do that next week.

Glad you had a solid leg day man. They can be brutal!
Yeah this one was brutal for sure. Thinking it was the plate loaded squats and plate loaded leg presses. I always see some of the bigger guys in the gym opting for these over barbell squats and now I see why. My whole upper leg was on fire but in a good way lol.

Tomorrow is arm day!

Incline hammer strength chest: 4x15
EZ Bar Curl: 4x12
Plate loaded preacher curl: 4x12
Dumbbell Hammer curl: 4x12
Lying EZ Bar tricep extension: 4x12
Cable tricep pushdown: 4x12
Cable rope tricep extension: 4x12

Also will try to throw in some chin ups but I haven’t done these in years. I will to do some tricep dips if I am able and will likely replace the cable rope tricep extension with those.

And of course some cardio.

Top Bottom