Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My knees feel better since starting deca/test....

Behemoth

Aberration
Platinum
I really dont know what to attribute this effect too....maybe some of the experienced can shed a little light on the subject....

I've had bad knees ever since I was in the Nat'l Gaurd....we ran alot on pavement and it tore my knees up...imagine that!

I've been working out for a little over 5 years and have forced myself through squats and lunges; hurting all the time. My knees just killing me. I started my cycle recently...a very low dose cycle.
Besides the strength gains that I am seeing ....My knees dont hurt. The popping and the crackling is minimal.

What really made me notice, was when I was in the gym the other day getting a fat check done, and the trainer (he's been around the block...was a strength coach at Tenn) ...anyway he went to a conference and was talking with some the medical doctors who were experienced with AS. They told him that one of the beneifts of a low dose cycle would be decreased joint pain....

Too make a long story short....I went heavy on Squats...then finished with two hallways of lunges....and my knees feel great.

it's from the deca...deca's proven to relive joint/tendon pain.

that's why it's so often stacked with winny...winny causes joint pain, deca helps joint pain. deca causes progesterone gyno, winny cures it...

that's incredible.......i love it ....

:D :D :D :D

Top Bottom