Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My GF did coke this weekend and lied to me about it should I get rid of her?

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Youre 30 fucking years old. Grow the fuck up and drop that bitch and get a God Damned life. I cant believe you posted this fucking crap with a straight face.

Reactions: Puc
dude, you gotta get rid of her fucking NOW dude.

before you know it, she will be getting into steroids and then the downward spiral starts up and you will get sucked down with her.
and not even in a good way.

HappyScrappy said:
dude, you gotta get rid of her fucking NOW dude.

before you know it, she will be getting into steroids and then the downward spiral starts up and you will get sucked down with her.
and not even in a good way.

LOL.......:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

LivinLarger said:

I tried to break it off with her yesterday, but she just fell to the floor sobbing, telling me how sorry she is and how much she loves me.

Over at the Coke forum, her dealer stated

Originally posted by SirSnortsAlot
I told her no more free lines yesterday, but she just fell to the floor sucking, telling me how big I am and how much she loves me.

Wake up and smell the scent of a skank you fool.......

Sirwanksalot

Last edited:
Reactions: Puc
I told her no more free lines yesterday, but she just fell to the floor sucking, telling me how big I am and how much she loves me.

Oh, man that was a low blow (pun intended)

Yeah, I think I need to get out I have a feeling this will not be the last time she does it. I have no trust in her and am not any closer to marrying her than the day I met her. I think I need to move on.

LivinLarger said:

Oh, man that was a low blow (pun intended)

Yeah, I think I need to get out I have a feeling this will not be the last time she does it. I have no trust in her and am not any closer to marrying her than the day I met her. I think I need to move on.

Holy shit, I think we finally got through to one, bros!

MP5 said:
The real problem here is you. You are codependant. You are mentally abused and you don't even know it. They bitch cheats on you, is doing blow, hanging out with strippers and you just put your nuts in your purse and say "yes dear"! Man the fuck up and go and get some new clean pussy!

One of my ex's starting hanging with the wrong crowd. Started with weed, then X, then LSD, and i heard she was doing coke eventually, but i dumped her already. Relationships are too hard let alone when one of the partners is on drugs. I saw her like two years later and I had gained like 20 pounds from lifting and was beating off new pussy with a stick. She was really sad. Fuck it.

GIVE THIS MAN A PRIZE . or something!

ding ding ding

After your second post LL - it's pretty clear why you are in the relationship you are in, and yes that's a shame.

:insane:

After your second post LL - it's pretty clear why you are in the relationship you are in, and yes that's a shame.

I do not get what that is supposed to mean?
It's not clear to me so please help me out?

LivinLarger said:
Actually, I still love to party and she is the one who has trouble keeping up with me.

She has done other drugs with me before X, G, whippets and weed but I have to draw the line at coke because I have seen it ruin people.

I am mostly worried she will become the classic stripper type hooked on coke and that is what bothers me. I know if I am going to stay with her she has to leave the club but it will be hard, most of our friends are male/female strippers and we like that scene, they are some damn fun people to hang with, just not the coke.

Also going to be hard finding a job where she can make 300$ for 5 hrs of work.

As far as her being younger, I look very young for my age and I like younger women because girls my age want to settle down and make babies while the younger ones still want to live.

OK, a couple of things (and let me apologize now if any anything I may say comes across crass.)

"I only sell weed, it's not like I sell coke or anything." a co-worker about 4 years ago, the night before his 6 month stay in jail.

A drug is a drug - while you may not view X, G, weed, or whatever is the popular drug of choice these days coke is STILL a recreational drug and if you use ANY drug of any kind who are you to tell someone they can't? You've lost your strength in the arguement before you have even started it.

You're worried that she will become a classic stripper? How about you help her motivate herself into a more respectable job? Is she paying her way through law school or paying for the food to feed her kids? Does she pay 1/2 of the rent or mortage at your place?
What will she do for a living in ten years for now? Or do you plan on marrying her and becoming the sole bread winner?

What is her motivation to have a job that makes quick cash? Why do you support it? You think you can only stay with her if she changes jobs - but to find a job that pays $60 an hour?! You are only supporting her to stay just where she is if you support that sort of thinking.

Do she have any skill that would warrant that sort pay and would it be realist to even suggest such a notion to her? If she looks up to in any way for guidance perhaps you help her rise up and meet the fray.

Yah ok, you look young for your age, so do I, so what does that mean? Are trying to say that you prefer the lifestyle of someone younger than yourself? If so, what does that tell you about you? (Not that there'sanything wrong with it - I mean I still play video games :rolleyes: 0

Not every 30-ish year old female is looking to get hitched and make babies - that is simple an illusion created for women to feel bad about themselves and invest in self-help books and beauty products.

You need to ask yourself what you are getting or need from her to make you want to to continue to stay with her if she continues to lie to you. I hate to tell you this but she may turn around at 25 and want a guy closer to her age. That'll just bite you in the butt won't it?

I'm sorry If it seems that I'm being really rough on you, I don't mean to attack you personally I'm just hoping for you to maybe see something different or maybe a different point of view within your situation.

Top Bottom