Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ways to reverse steroid sides in females?

Riyan

So A friend of mine has been experiencing a lot of side effects and she confessed to me that it’s because she’s been using anabolic steroids
I told her I would ask the experts on here about it
she said that she’s been getting much more hairier all over her body and also experiencing a deeper voice
what are the best ways to reverse these side effects?

So A friend of mine has been experiencing a lot of side effects and she confessed to me that it’s because she’s been using anabolic steroids
I told her I would ask the experts on here about it
she said that she’s been getting much more hairier all over her body and also experiencing a deeper voice
what are the best ways to reverse these side effects?
stop using steroids right now dont use them and step back

She should stop using and give it a couple months to see if the sides effects go away. If things don't go away in a couple months then most likely she will have to live with them. Some of the big reasons for this is taking too much of a steroid, taking the wrong steroids, and sometimes getting the wrong steroid. More is not always better when it comes to women especially. Steroids don't make monsters over night. Also unfortunately the steroids that work the best with the least side effects for women are also the most expensive and with that comes some people subbing them for cheaper steroids for larger profits. This is why I always tell women to test what they get regardless of the source.

that's just a good lesson that you have to be careful with these powerful hormones

Top Bottom