Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Diet, please tell me what u think...

S

Stiffler

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U THINK...
10am
oatmeal, 2 egg whites, protein shake vitamins
30 minutes of cardio at 11:15am
right when I get back from cardio I have protein shake.
1pm
turkey sandwich, 2 egg whites
4pm
gornloa bar and a protein shake
6:30 dinner
chicken breast, milk, some type of carbs.
10pm
protein shake.
I am 22 years old, 172lbs and 6' tall with 13% BF. the reason there is no weight training right now is because I have a broken arm:( also I am taking xenadrine 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at 4pm meal. thanks for any replies!
Stiffler

Looks good, but I would add 1 tbsp of Flaxseed oil 3 times a day.
Mr.X:cool:

Does anybody else have any sugestions to add??? thanks
Stiffler

If you're cutting, do your cardio first thing on an empty stomach, no carbs after 4 and lose the granola bar. Add some good fats, and leafy green veggies and you should be there.

cut the granola bar... the granola probably has too much sugar which aint helping you... might even want to take dairy out of the equation until you get lean... i drink soy milk when i'm dieting, it has no lactose... (i'm not sure if you're making the shake with water or without), flax seed oil or other omega 3 fatty acid would aalso be a good addition as mentioned..

you don't list any portion sizes, but make sure you are getting enough calories... you are in a healing mode and shouldn't try to cut too much right now (your metabolism is also probably slowed down a bit from some inactivity)

I'm not sure how immobolized you are from your injury, but you may also want to try to (lightly) work the muscles you can (i.e. legs) during your recovery... getting back into things will be a little easier... moves that you can do with a broken arm would include leg press, ham curls, donkey raises... i'm sure there's others

good luck

do cardio 1st on emtpy stomach and than like 20mins later eat your first meal,u gonna be suprised i just started doin morning cardio 1st omg god:) i am loosing fat and not muscle,,,,,usually it was weight train 1hr followed by 30min cardio and i lost size but now its goin good

Top Bottom