Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet and exercise journal

Hey that's very sad. I believe as one door closes another opens. Let's hope this is soon. Tale care huni and if you need anything just holla

I'm sorry to hear this!! I went through a break up a couple months ago and still am struggling at times to put things back together. I'm here if you need anything!!! My heart goes out to you. Hang in there girl. One moment at a time.

Thanks guys..

Just going to get right back into it... What else can I do. The last couple of days I've probably done a lot of damage... I'm assuming. I have lost my appetite... It hasn't come back to me yet. Just been too preoccupied to want to eat.. So I didn't eat for a whole day and a half... then my mom forced me to eat some chicken, not real chicken, nasty chicken, you know the stuff in the Chinese deli's, I threw the rest of it in the trash... Oh well, whatever. It just really doesn't help that I'm not home anymore, and I should go get some groceries.. I have to get some sleep without messing up my sleeping schedule.. So going to bed early.. waking up at a normal time, I don't want to get accustomed to sleeping in later. Been looking for work all day. Realized I look like a zombie. I want to go to the gym tomorrow after getting some sleep and groceries... Every minute feels like forever yet forever is like torture.

When I went through mine a couple months ago, I had a really hard time with eating too. I am usually a stress eater and overeat and have never lost my appetite before like that. I was keeping a log (have been slacking lately) but called it the douche bag diet!! LOL It served me well in weight loss but I felt like death so even if you can stomach down some shakes, that seems to help. I eventually found I couldn't sleep because my body ached so much from not eating. I'm glad you have some family around. Hang in there!

Keep hanging in there! I know how hard it can be, just remember that everyday is a new day, and every new day has potential to be better than the one before. So take one day at a time to eat better, and get some rest babe!! You need it! If you can stomach some food ( and caligirl has the best advice with even a shake) the gym may help you to feel better about you and help with your stressors. We are all here for you :rose:

You guys are really sweet... I appreciate it.. It's a struggle... but I'm going to work hard to get through it.. I got up this morning... ate some oatmeal.. I will make myself go to the gym. I wish my treadmill wasn't planted 4 hours away.

Spent 3 hours at the gym today. What did I do? Not much really.....

I ran. Sprinted. ran. Sprinted. repeated on like that until my legs were jelloish.

Leg Press - (15x100lbs) 4 sets
Tricep Pull Down (Rope) - (30x20lbs) 2 sets
Tricep Pull Down (Bar) - (30x20lbs) 2 sets
Tricep Overhead with Dumbbells - (20x15lbs) 3 sets

More running. And sprinting. I was zoning out on running today.. and sprinting for 2 mins.... until I just about face planted on the strip.

This gym has a sauna. Really awesome sitting in a sauna and stretching afterwards...

My face is still beating red....

Sorry about the break up. We have all been there. I decided about a year ago I needed to worry about me. I dated different women on and off for a while. Once I moved back to NH I decided I really needed to focus on and all of my goals in life be it daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or life goals. When I date I focus too much on the other person and I regress.
I def miss having someone there but I am realizing who I am again. What is really important. Every second of my day is about bettering me. When I am ready to date again I will be in great position to be available to the other person while still moving forward and growing. I was stuck in a cycle that just repeated itself before. Work on you. Its actually awesome!
All that said, I am impressed you are back at the gym. Keep kicking ass.
You hold the key to your future. Be the best you can be and everything else will fall back into place!!!

Top Bottom