Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet and exercise journal

I think that's really great advice... I've been starting to realize it for myself... I never have time to focus on myself anymore... not since I was quite young and now it's hard to figure out what to do with all this time... but I think that something positive can definitely come of this. Unfortunately I made myself sick... haven't been eating and now I have strep throat and I've almost shrunk down to my goal weight, not by the method I wanted, and I know it will come back to bite me, fact is it already has I guess.

Getting a membership at the gym across the street as soon as I finish my taxes (because I qualify for some kind of discount)... so as soon as that goes through I should be able to start actually training. I was wondering if someone could help me figure out a routine? I'm really terrible in the gym by myself... I use to go just to do cardio and that was all good.... but now I want to focus on building muscle, since I have a treadmill at home anyways... (just picked up all my stuff yesterday)..

march 30

green tea
steel cut oats, fish oil supplement, 2 strawberries, sugarless syrup, cinnamon
handful assorted: walnuts, brazil nuts, almonds, peanuts, cashews
yogurt, almonds and granola, 2 strawberries, pepperoni stick
chai and soy homemade
tofu and green beans
green tea

no workout today.. too sick

Mission exterminate sickness complete.

Back onto the treadmill today. Only managed 45 mins. But I'm 'Ok' with that right now. Tomorrow will be better again.

Mixed fruits, scrambled farm fresh eggs and green tea for breakfast. :) Yum.
Yogurt, blueberries and Oats.
Fish and Yam Fries.
Garden Salad.
Green Tea and Chai Milk (homemade)
Tofu and a bowl of fruit.
More tea and a whole lot of water.

cheers <3

i am feeling really good. my diet is going well! i haven't been to the gym as much as i would like... but i've been searching for a job and it's been a full-time job itself. but i did find a job! yay.

so hopefully things keep going okay... :)

my first day at a new job tomorrow. eek.

Hey chic, Well do done your doing an incredible job ESP if you aren't getting to the gym as much and you still didn't cave with diet,

Best of luck for your new job huni. šŸ˜‰

i am SOO happy i reached 117lbs!! my diet has been pretty boring however. just about the same thing day to day. but hey it has been working.

having a hard time figuring out when to get to the gym. i just got a second job and don't really have any days off anymore. maybe in a couple weeks i will be able to figure out something more concrete. until then just running and some light weights at home. lots of stretching.

hey! i have missed coming around here and feeling motivated by reading your posts and posting stuff! i haven't had so much time with all the drama and changes in my habits and schedule. but things are starting to simmer down a bit and i am ready to hit it harder! i want to change my diet again because i am so bored of it and i also want to start lifting weights... i did two gym tours and just haven't decided yet which one to join. :)

Top Bottom