Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet and exercise journal

Feeling FULL. not use to eating so much food.

Meal 1 - 1/4 Cup Steel Cut Oats + Fish Oil Supplement + Cinnamon + 1 Cup Soy Milk + 1/2 Tsp. Sugarless Syrup + 2 Eggs Scrambled + B50 Complex + Biotin

Meal 2 - 100g Tofu + 1/4 Cup Brown Rice + Raw Vegies (Green Beans, Cherry Tomatoes, Broccoli)

Meal 3 - 1 Cup Soy Milk + Green Apple + 2 Brazil Nuts

Meal 4 - Pre-workout - 2 Egg Whites Scrambled

6:00

• Warm up on the treadmill
  • Tricep Pull Up (Plate Loaded + Rope) (25x25lbs) (25x25lbs) (25x25lbs) (25x25lbs)
  • Triceps Overhead (Dumbbells) (20x12lbs) (20x12lbs) (20x12lbs) (20x12lbs)
  • Bench Press (12x45lbs) (12x45lbs)
  • Bent Overhead Tricep Pull Down (Plate Loaded + Rope) (15x25lbs) (15x25lbs) (15x25lbs) (15x25lbs)
  • Skullcrusher (17xbar) (35lbs?)
  • Dumbbell Press (13x20lbs)
7:20

Meal 5 - Post-workout - 1.5 Scoop Protein + Water

Didn't get home until 8:15 (Biking to the gym and back is a workout in itself)

Meal 6 - Beef Strips + Red Peppers + White Onion + 1 Cup Soy Milk and Homemade Chai

10 Cups of water so far

First time using a bench press today and it was hard to balance without shaking, looking forward to getting better though.

:rose:

Tired is the way to be lol your on the right track ;)

My fav thing I add to any meat is is really tasty

Fry a clove garlic in Tbl spoon olive oil add cooked chicken pieces to reheat then a few cherry tomatoes and a large handful of spinach .Fry till your liking then serve. I find that's the perfect companion for any meat it takes the dryness and blandness out. I will get bk to you with some more.
Keep up the hard wrk girl you got this.
Just think how good your going to look for determination. ( that's my secret lol)

Tired is the way to be lol your on the right track ;)

Fry a clove garlic in Tbl spoon olive oil add cooked chicken pieces to reheat then a few cherry tomatoes and a large handful of spinach .Fry till your liking then serve. I find that's the perfect companion for any meat it takes the dryness and blandness out. I will get bk to you with some more.
Just think how good your going to look for determination. ( that's my secret lol)

I love listening to D's comments ,i pick up a few tips now and then !

She's not just Sugazombie ,she's my sugababe!

Tired is the way to be lol your on the right track
grinny%5B1%5D.gif

That looks pretty good, tasty and nutritious ...mmm... my boyfriend will like that one too. Thanks! :) I'll try this tonight if I can manage to bring my soar ass to the store for some spinach hehe. I just did an hour of cardio and my legs feel like goo now!

First time using a bench press today and it was hard to balance without shaking, looking forward to getting better though.

:rose:

great work in here girl! Savor that full feeling because it doesn't last for too long once your metabolism gets used to that diet!

I hear ya on the bench, in oct I could hardly do the bar. Don't worry about weight, just concentrate on proper form and it will come in no time!

Great work :)

Wednesday (03.21.12)

1 hour on the treadmill (20 walking and 40 jogging + 1 minute sprints) hell my legs are still soar from those squats lol...

Meal 1 = Steal Cut Oats + 2 Eggs + 1 Cup Soy Milk + Cinammon + Fish Oil Supplement + 3 Raspberries + Sugarless Syrup

Meal 2 = Yogurt + Green Apple + 3 Brazil Nuts + Peanuts

Meal 3 = Protein Powder

Meal 4 = Mashed Sweet Potato + Chicken Breast + Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Garlic Cloves + Cherry Tomatoes + Green Beans

Meal 5 = Chai Soy

Meal 6 = Protein Powder

I didn't eat a lot today for how soar I am..... felt like I had to force feed myself all day.... the protein powder saved my life... can't wait until I can order some of my own

great work in here girl! Savor that full feeling because it doesn't last for too long once your metabolism gets used to that diet!

I hear ya on the bench, in oct I could hardly do the bar. Don't worry about weight, just concentrate on proper form and it will come in no time!

Great work :)

You have no idea how relieved that makes me feel lol!! I felt really silly just having trouble with the bar in there...

Top Bottom