Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My daily supp. intake...anyone think i shoudl change somthin?

mrjet2you

my daily routine
this will be my daily routine....i have decided not to use protein....im only 16.....and i dotn need side affects.....protein is the best deal.....here it goes.....tell me changes i shoudl take. ( Note these are just supplements not food i will eat) but u coudl also tell me what kind of food i houdl eat a specific times to help me out also if u want

morning- EAS 20g soy protein, anyhtign else i could take?

Lunch- EAS 15g Protein Carb energy Drink

Pre workout - what shoud li take?

post workout - Optimum 50 g whey protein, 5g dextrose, 5g Glutamine, all with water

Night - Cottage Cheese(good source of Casein) w/ Flaxseed oil, EAS 20 g soy protein, all with milk

I will be lifitng and running too.....im 16 yrs ....150....5'10......any changes i shoudl make? help me out!

Unless you're a girl, I'd lose the soy protein.

Not nearly enough post-workout carbs.

Take a good multi-vitamin, that splits the daily dosage over two to three capsules, so you can keep the water-soluble vitamin levels up.

Concentrate of FOOD!

Ditch the EAS crap, you're wasting a tone of money.

Buy Optimum Nutrition's 100% whey

This is how I would change your list:

Morning - 50g whey protein
You just had an 8 hour fast with no protein intake. You need a lot, and you need it fast, soy won't cut it for this window.

Lunch -
This totally depends on what you eat for lunch

Preworkout -
I usually drink half of a carbo-force, then sip it through my workout

Postworkout-
50g whey
80 - 100g carbs
10-15g glutamine

If you're gonna use soy, use it at night with casein/milk

Like fogg88 said, get a good multi-vitamin. Use the money you'll save from not buying EAS stuff.

This is all useless if you aren't eating food like a fucking horse. Count your calories, seriously. You'll be surprised. Keep them above 4000. I didn't really begin to grow until I upped my calories to 6-7000/day.

SOY!!!!! AAHHHHHHH!!!! stay away.... until your 30 haha. Yeah get a ol 5 lb'r of optimum and use if your 150 use like 200 grams of protein a day, and get some good carbs in. Oatmeal, bran flakes whatever anything low on teh glycemic index. And just lift well. I didnt learn anything till i was 19m but i still put on 20 lbs in 2 yrs, now i put on 20 lbs in 6 months with the right diet. So use your youth to experiment so that youll be a beat for whenyour older. No andro or anything will do you any justice your Test is nice and high.....enjoy lol.

Top Bottom