Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is going out of town for the weekend

This is the most accurate statement of all the statements ever made by mankind.

Yes if people are emotionally immature.

I do think men have a tougher time not taking the options, in my case, no matter where my emotions are, I will never cheat. Been there done that 17 yrs ago and will never do it again!

It sucks when past troubles affect present emotions.

I've been there, but I never worry about guys cheating on me anymore. The only person who's miserable in that case is myself and a guy who is going to cheat is going to cheat no matter how much I do or do not worry about it. No point in stressing over something that hasn't happened. :)

But I'm always the girl who's a little happy when her boyfriend goes out of town, especially one I'm serious with. I'm weird about my space. I need a decent amount of alone time to be happy no matter how in to somebody I am.

I'm really cool with him going to see his friends, I'm all about time apart, I think for me it's more the trust about him going away.

My past is like glue in my mind....it sucks!

I'm really cool with him going to see his friends, I'm all about time apart, I think for me it's more the trust about him going away.

My past is like glue in my mind....it sucks!

I love you Blue! But you are obviously not cool about it! Just relax..I know it's tough but everything will be fine. If he chooses to fuck around then fuck him. He isn't worth it right? You deserve better if that happened

How many women actually cheat? To my knowledge, I've never had any girlfriend of mine cheat on me, nor did I ever have the slightest thought that they were cheating. At least not serious thoughts, I think it's pretty normal to have that shitty feeling in your stomach from time to time, however irrational it might be.

Just chill out, do something for yourself, maybe send him some sexy pics for fun, IDK.

How many women actually cheat? To my knowledge, I've never had any girlfriend of mine cheat on me, nor did I ever have the slightest thought that they were cheating. At least not serious thoughts, I think it's pretty normal to have that shitty feeling in your stomach from time to time, however irrational it might be.

Just chill out, do something for yourself, maybe send him some sexy pics for fun, IDK.

That is a great idea.

wooop woop!! free weekend to yourself! buy some wine, get naked and dance around the your place like you just dont care!

We don't hang out all week anymore because of his work sched. So we only hang out on weekend, so not stuck at the hip, but yes, worried he will do something he's not suppose to since I've had a bad history of men being aholes!

He's not the cheating type, but he's a good looking dude and has some ex's where he's going.

Holy fucking LOL! You're qualified to make this statement because your past judgement in men has been so fucking outstanding!

Top Bottom