Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is going out of town for the weekend

You should beat him to it.. Cheat on him before he cheats on you.

You should be buried in cawk by 4pm.

It will be the first weekend we've been apart from each other since going out.

We don't hang out all week anymore because of his work sched. So we only hang out on weekend

He's obviously adding distance. Next he'll force the relationship into crisis by either cheating or being a huge dick.

It sucks when past troubles affect present emotions.

I've been there, but I never worry about guys cheating on me anymore. The only person who's miserable in that case is myself and a guy who is going to cheat is going to cheat no matter how much I do or do not worry about it. No point in stressing over something that hasn't happened. :)

But I'm always the girl who's a little happy when her boyfriend goes out of town, especially one I'm serious with. I'm weird about my space. I need a decent amount of alone time to be happy no matter how in to somebody I am.

Reactions: ceo
yeah I get pretty psyched when I have the house and the middle of the bed all to myself

plus eat whatever I want without consulting with someone...
my husband doesn't eat lobster/shelfish in general and it usually looks like a boston harbor in my kitchen when hes gone

Top Bottom