Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My arms still look terrible and fat after weight training!

lip3

I do a lot of cardio every day (40 min HITT workout, 120min brisk/fast walking + 20min pilates or 10 min abs and arms training with both heavy and light weights to hit all muscle groups) and watch my food intake. Whenever I try to do arm exercises whether it be just push-up and chair dips or with weights my tricep starts to bulge. (I do a series of arm exercises including deltoids, shoulder/tricep/bicep/pushup/presses, etc to target all groups) whenever I turn to the side it sticks out and over takes my shoulder. I think it looks bad and makes my arms look chunky and I am not sure why it happens to me and not other women. the bulge doesn't go away with months of training and is still there keeping any strapless or sleeveless outfits looking terrible on me. i tried focusing on shoulder exercises and other moves but still nothing is looking proportional like the celebrities. it still looks overly bulging and big. when i stop lifting and focus on cardio it goes away and look skinny again after a few months, but this doesn\'t make sense. I consciously dieted and exercised my way to losing 25 lbs and have been maintaining that new weight ever since (give or take losing or gaining 3 to 5 lbs depending on a holiday or etc) so I am conscious about what i do and eat. I guess I am frustrated as to why I still have this fat apparently hidden on my arms even after all I do to stay fit.

The bulge on your arm is your triceps muscle, not fat.

If you don't like seeing the muscle stop doing dips, pushups and other exercise that will enlarge it.

A lot of women would kill to have a triceps that responds that well :whatever:

You posted the most unflattering angle, of course it's going to look weird!
I hate to be rude but, what kind of life do you have where you're able to do 2 1/2 hours of just cardio a day?
Your arms are under muscled and have a layer of fat over them.
Obviously what you're doing is not working, so why not try something else, no?

Top Bottom