Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My arms beg for your help!

Manipul8r

My arms are truly pathetic. my triceps arent the worst, the biceps are the worst, no matter what i do they wont get bigger AT ALL. I dont know what to do. Any suggestions? Thanx :(

You left out a lot of vital info bro - like what's your current arm workout, age, body weight, and diet. Are you taking AS? Taking any other BB supplements? Fill in the blanks and I'm sure some of the guys and myself would be more than willing to help ya out bro.

yea sorry bout that. im 18 ~150lbs 5'9". Mon-Chest/Tris, Tues-Back/Bi's, Wed-30 min Cardio, Thurs-legs/Shoulder, Fri-light chest/Dips, Sat-Cardio 30 min, Sun-Off.
For Tri's- Dips 3x10 1xfailure, Machine Extensions 2x10 1x6-8, Cable Pushdowns/Skull Crushers (alternating weekly) 3x8-10.

For Bi's- Standing Barbell Curls 1x10-12 2x6-8, Preacher Curls 3x6-8, Cable Curls 1x10-12 2x6-8

I take Isopure whey protein shakes 2-3 times daily (morning, post-lift, sometime before bed)
I will be taking Creatine within the next few days
SERIOUSLY contemplating AS ( havent made up my mind yet, any suggestions in this topic would be great too.)

Well Thats it. Thanx :D :confused: :D :confused: :alien:

#1 your 18 so your practically on AS right now, LOL.
#2 if you can't grow without AS then you won't grow with it, and it will be a waste of money and virginity. learn how to make YOUR body grow before you even think about it.

your workout routine looks really good to me. is it possible your just not eating enough? complex carbs... protein (steak and eggs, not just isopure.)

do you drink or smoke? that'll affect it if you do.

I'll bet it's just a diet problem, and also make sure your giving 100% on every set that you take to failure.

work your lats like never before and add heavy squats to your arm routine and they will grow...if not learn to eat!! Good luck n I am serious!!:angel:

Yep, gotta work those legs. I dont understand why people dont like doing legs, they are like the biggest muscles in the body. The body is "programmed" to grow proportionately so when the legs grow the arms will also grow. Also try changing your arm work out, here's mine

straight barbell curl
lying down isolation
standing isolation
hammer curls

that is really all i do right now and my arms have shown improvement i think. how long you been working out?

magillut, the body is tuned to grow proportionally? erm , how should i put this? BULLSHIT?

wtf man,....havent you ever seen newbies with huge upper bodies but shitty legs?
it always happens.

what about an arm larger than another? (in my case, its half an inch difference!)

dont talk outta your ass man

Top Bottom