Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 85 Day Cutting Program!!

Blindfaith

I will be starting my program on Wed Oct 3rd. This program will consist of an isocaloric diet (40/30/30) where i will be eating 6 times a day. I will be at training 4 days/week with weights as well as cardio.

Current Stats: 6'3 265lbs 20%bf

Goal: 240lb 12%bf in 85 days (crossing my fingers!!)

supplements:

WEEK 1-10: EQ 600MG
WEEK 1-7: ORAL MASTERON
WEEK 1-8: T3 UP TO 200MG/DAY
WEEK 1-8: SUPERCLEN
WEEK 9-10: ECA
WEEK 1-10: CREATINE

WORKOUT SCHEDULE:

DAY 1: Chest and Bi's

Chest: Bi's:
1) DB press 3x6 1) BB curls 3x6
2) DB incline press 3x6 2) DB curls 3x6
3) Dips 3x8

DAY 2: Legs

1) Squats 3x6
2) Press 3x8
3) Curls 3x8
4) Extension 3x8

DAY 3: Tri's & Shoulders

Shoulders: Tri's:
1) DB press 3x6 1) Skull crushers 3x6*
2) upright rows 3x8 2) pushdowns 3x8
3) side laterals 3x8

DAY 4: Back & Calves

Back: Calves:
1) Lateral Pulldowns 3x6 1) Standing raises 3x10
2) Rows 3x8 2) Seated raises 3x10
3) t-bar 3x8

* 35 mins of cardio after workout
* Abs after weights

I will be doing this workout for the first 6 weeks.....i will make changes when the time comes.

If there is anything missing please let me know! Please if there is any advise that anyone can give me it would be greatly appreciated......flames welcome too!!

Wouldn't isocaloric be a 33/33/33 split (iso=same caloric=calories)? Not being nit-picky--I've just seen the 40/30/30 referred to as isocaloric elsewhere too and I wanted to clear this up for myself as well.

Later

Here is a sample day of the diet.......and yes you are right....it is a 33/33/33 diet!

Meal 1: 1 cup of oatmeal, protein shake, 5 egg whites

Meal 2: myoplex shake

Meal 3: double wendy's hamburger (no sauce), tossed salad w/ low fat intalian dressing, diet coke

Meal 4: myoplex shake

Meal 5: 6 oz sirloin steak, cup of broccoli, potatoe, salad with low fat dressing

Meal 6: myplex shake

total= 32/36/32 3300 cals

Everything looks awesome, but FUCK....take out tha wendy's meal.

If your gonna be at wendys at least get a some grilled chicken bullshit and a diet coke

peace

you know i was thinking that too.....but the book actually recomends it as well as the grilled chicken sandwich

Oh and by the way im going to start this program tommorow (oct 1)

Blindfaith said:
you know i was thinking that too.....but the book actually recomends it as well as the grilled chicken sandwich

Oh and by the way im going to start this program tommorow (oct 1)

Hey, what book is that btw? I'm leary about going that low on protein (I'm on a 40/30/30), but I've heard about the good results from others so I should just do it. Seems like it'd be a lot easier than 40/30/30.

later bro

what are you talking about low protein???? Im eating like 310g/day!!

a friend of mine gave me this isocaloric book that looks like it was a free book with a purchase of some supplements...its about 70 pgs long and there is no scientific bullshit or filler in it like other diet books. I dunno, ive tried every other diet in the world with no success so im gunna give this one a shot! Wish me luck!

Blindfaith said:
what are you talking about low protein???? Im eating like 310g/day!!

I'm not saying you're not taking in enough protein. I was just remarking how, percentage-wise, it is lower than the 40% I'm currently taking in. But I like the idea of the 33/33/33 split and I may try it myself. Good luck bro!

Top Bottom